2012 Outing Extra Golf Rounds.

I'll tee it up with ya arydolphin so you can see my tremendous and awesomely straight tee shots :D

if you and ary are a 2 some Rhino and i are looking for 2.

I need a team for the Saturday evening round if someone will have me.........
me and toad and possibly bmwola have an open spot for ya if u want

if you and ary are a 2 some Rhino and i are looking for 2.

Sorry guys, I got my Saturday afternoon foursome lined up: GrantD, the Belbs, flashy, and myself. Should I PM anyone with this setup?

OK, so I need to find a team, any takers?

I just posted about playing with Ary so I'm waiting to see his take. Maybe Idrops will come out and kick a little arse to the woodshed with us :bulgy-eyes:

I just posted about playing with Ary so I'm waiting to see his take. Maybe Idrops will come out and kick a little arse to the woodshed with us :bulgy-eyes:

OG if you and Degoins wanna play with WR and i we could have our 4 some set. id love to tee it up with you. see how you hit those RBZ

edit: Ary locked down already so Degoins, you are welcome to join me and two more folks?

Dam -- I guess I will have to play with Hanks :bulgy-eyes:. hehe lol You got a team too Hanks?

Here is your udpated list, the names in bold have contacted me about the 1pm round.

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy, lambro2

To make it easier on those looking to pair up, here are the pairings that were made so far in the last few pages since GG posted this morning.

War.Eagle, Tadashi, DDEC, Cookie
Playdough, mward, Hanks, ddxu
yorkem, P4B, Hawk, Yoccos,
MikeDean, T0AD, BMWnola (need 1)
Arydolphin, GrantD, Belbs, Flashy
WhiteRhino, Buckjob (need 2)
OleGrey & idrops flirted, but not sure if theyre dancing yet

guys....This sound about right for Saturday second round??

Hanks
ddxu
mward2002
playdough

Sorry guys, I got my Saturday afternoon foursome lined up: GrantD, the Belbs, flashy, and myself. Should I PM anyone with this setup?

Thanks man! I am looking forward to it.

edit: Ary locked down already so Degoins, you are welcome to join me and two more folks?

Dam -- I guess I will have to play with Hanks :bulgy-eyes:. hehe lol You got a team too Hanks?

Ill tee it up with you OG!

To make it easier on those looking to pair up, here are the pairings that were made so far in the last few pages since GG posted this morning.

MikeDean, T0AD, BMWnola (need 1)
WhiteRhino, Buckjob (need 2)
OleGrey & idrops flirted, but not sure if theyre dancing yet

OK Ole Grey let's dance!!!!

That clears it up a bit ddxu.. thanks for that

no prob, I'll keep it updated so its just easier on everyone. I know how it feels to get stiffed by an internet stranger...:confused2:

Well boys toad and I and hopefully bmwola need 1 more still

DDXU you can put OG and Degoins with WR and I wanna see this woodshed he keeps talking about.

Looking forward to my afternoon round with mward, ddxu, and Hanks. Hanging with the famous people and Cuppers the afternoon.

DDXU you can put OG and Degoins with WR and I wanna see this woodshed he keeps talking about.

haha you will get a first row seat buddy :D

Here is your udpated list, the names in bold have contacted me about the 1pm round.

Mikedean, chewie69, biglee33, t0ad, GrantD, Golf4Life, ddec, mcook77, playdough, yorkem, SW, tadashi, war eagle, mward2002, setho, biggsy, puttin4bird, arydolphin, one-t, yoccos, hawk, hanks, dirtydawg, white rhino, ole gray, bulldog, bullfrog, bmwnola, degoins, VA vince, buckjob, bhilln, seemoreguy, wake, idrops, ddxu, sighman23, spank818, sirslicealot, the belbs, flashy, lambro2

MikeDean, T0AD, BMWnola, bulldog
WhiteRhino, Buckjob, Degoins, OG

idrops : me OG : Cookie

I feel you bro... we will make them pay.

Back