Survivor: One World (Spoilers)

LOL @ the pig running around camp.

These girls are SO stupid.

I was really hoping Troy would have gone farther than he did. It amazes me how dumb some of these people are. Next week looks to be interesting though.

Troy shot himself in the foot when he let the girls pull the wool over his eyes with the Mike blindside. And the n running his mouth kept him on the outs

Oil slide challenge... Best.challenge.ever (only when Chelsea was up).

Looks like no one left except the dumb a$$es. Time to pick them off one by one.

These girls are SO stupid.

Yeah, I am pretty disgusted with this season....stupid idiots that don't think.....a whole tribe giving up there immunity to go vote somebody out...WHAT????
And then the guys go blindly along with yeah lets vote out Mike crap and then Jay goes and tells Kim what Troy wanted to do

STUPID....argggh

It's aboot time they got rid of Kat, I think it's hilarious that she talked about how fun and awesome blindsides were then got blasted with one herself...lol

Oh man that was great justice tonight. Really puts a smile on my face to see someone get blindsided like that. Maybe she'll grow some braincells by the time Jeff brings her back for another season next year.

Kat is a moron and that was great. Best part was hearing her cry while walking away saying that she was going to beg Jeff for another chance to redeem herself on a new season. She should have went with Troyzan when she had the chance weeks ago.

Also, I am always shocked to see how freaking emotional these people get every season when they get to watch a video of their "loved ones" and when they join them in the game. Its been 30 days, come on, seriously, they act like its been years since they last saw them. Its a bit much.

Also, I am always shocked to see how freaking emotional these people get every season when they get to watch a video of their "loved ones" and when they join them in the game. Its been 30 days, come on, seriously, they act like its been years since they last saw them. Its a bit much.

Agreed, I was on a deployment for 6 months....30 days is nothing and they act like it's been years.

Kat is a moron and that was great. Best part was hearing her cry while walking away saying that she was going to beg Jeff for another chance to redeem herself on a new season. She should have went with Troyzan when she had the chance weeks ago.

Exactly, they game was decided 2 weeks ago for the most part. Now instead of a huge suprise at the end there can be only a mild upset.

Her and a few other! It's cool to see the solidarity, but even more fun when it all falls apart, like last night's show. Wonder how much longer Tarzan lasts.

Her and a few other! It's cool to see the solidarity, but even more fun when it all falls apart, like last night's show. Wonder how much longer Tarzan lasts.
I'm guessing one or two more shows, unless the strongest two decide to make it a head to head match at the end with him as the third person "filler" on the vote show. I cannot imagine him winning. But we know usually the two strongest turn on each other at first chance as it gets close to the end.

Yeah, if I would have been Sabrina when Jeff said "Kat bring me your torch" I would have said....wow Kat, youre right, blindsides ARE FUN! bwahahahaha

Well Tarzan will get to clean up now for the rest of the show. He tried to play too many sides here at the end and it bit him in the buttocks.

Very surprised Tarzan lasted as long as he did.

I am over this season...nobody wants to play the game but Kim....they might as well hand her the check now

I am over this season...nobody wants to play the game but Kim....they might as well hand her the check now

Kim definitely has the game won as long as she gets to top 3. If any of the girls end up trying to play at the last minute and vote her out, I'd be surprised. Most of them are just there for the ride and she's leading them around like a bunch of sheep.

Can I just say how much I despise Alicia. Plus the fact that she's a teacher. Really? I think she teaches as well as I teach someone how to fly the space shuttle.

I hope Christine wins because it would just be fitting to hand over a million dollars to the dumbest of the dumb.

Can I just say how much I despise Alicia. Plus the fact that she's a teacher. Really? I think she teaches as well as I teach someone how to fly the space shuttle.

I hope Christine wins because it would just be fitting to hand over a million dollars to the dumbest of the dumb.

Yeah, Alicia is an idiot too....this whole season was full of idiots, after Colton convinced them all to give up immunity as a tribe...it has gone down hill from there!!

I have never understood why they let somebody with a hidden idol run the game...okay you got an idol...well guess what. we are giving you a crap load of votes so you better play it...then next time oops guess you don't have 2 idols do you??

Yeah, Alicia is an idiot too....this whole season was full of idiots, after Colton convinced them all to give up immunity as a tribe...it has gone down hill from there!!

I have never understood why they let somebody with a hidden idol run the game...okay you got an idol...well guess what. we are giving you a crap load of votes so you better play it...then next time oops guess you don't have 2 idols do you??

I never got that either. It's the Russell phenomenon. If someone tells me that they have the idol and they are not in my alliance, next tribal their a$$ is getting 60% of the vote and the other 40% will go to the one I want out. Do they realize that if the person with the idol is voted out it goes back into play? Stoopid!

I never got that either. It's the Russell phenomenon. If someone tells me that they have the idol and they are not in my alliance, next tribal their a$$ is getting 60% of the vote and the other 40% will go to the one I want out. Do they realize that if the person with the idol is voted out it goes back into play? Stoopid!

Exactly!! But the last couple of seasons somebody says I got an idol and all of the sudden they are running everything...I mean Colton went from for sure going home next vote to running the damn tribe just because he found an idol....vote for his butt and either send him home with it in his pocket or force him to play it! How hard is that??

Watching the reunion show now. I think it should be Kim's to win.

Back