Contest - The Players Championship [Spoilers]

I didn't think I'd enjoy the weekend here, what with the lack of Euro showboating going on. But, thanks to Martin and Luke, we got something going at last.

Kuch closed this out really well, and the par at the last was as cool as you'll see - considering the bogey at 17. Kuch really should have more wins with that game and demeanour, and this is a big one for him. Maybe we'll see him win a few more now.

I finally picked the winner in one of these!! of course I did horrible in my other picks as 2 of the 4 missed the cut. Really good seeing Kuchar win again, he seems like a really likable guy and just looks like he's having so much fun out there. Johnny Miller said something that interested me on as Kevin Na was coming up 18 that he wasn't a distraction for Kuchar with his slow play, I do wonder if that had something to do with how poorly he played being out of his comfort zone playing to fast or being too aware of his play speed.

Congrats GolferMahn!! Great win and enjoy it. Pics are mandatory!!!

So you could have 4 without picking 2 from the list?

Congrats on the win, and post lots of picks of that bag!

--
Tapatalk2

Congrats on the win! Nice bag dude!

Congrats golfermahn!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

--
Tapatalk2

I must have misread the rules too, I included 2 B-stone staffers for my 4. Great prize tho, look forward to seeing the pics when it lands at your door.

--
Tapatalk2

That's not how I understood it. WTC?

Someone's getting an awesome bag!! Congrats One-T on the win, good call on Zach Johnson!

Misunderstood the rules as well. Thought if you picked one Bridgestone player then the other had to be Bridgestone. Oh well, Congrats GM!

It was an error on our behalf. Quickly adding up totals we made a mistake. It is being corrected now. We apologize for this.

Congrats GolferMahn. Well done, great prize!

It was an error on our behalf. Quickly adding up totals we made a mistake. It is being corrected now. We apologize for this.

With as much as you two have going on, I think everyone understands. No prob.

Congrats on the win! Enjoy the bag!

Wow, congrats One-T! Big win dude, it will look nice sitting next to your MC staff bag!

Damn, I am so sorry you all it's been a LONG week and it's only Monday. This was 100% my mistake. I have updated the first post with the correct winner, One-T.

Congrats Jarret!! Great win buddy, what a flipping week for you and staff bags!

Damn, I am so sorry you all it's been a LONG week and it's only Monday. This was 100% my mistake. I have updated the first post with the correct winner, One-T.

No problem. We appreciate everything you guys do for us.

Back