Big Break Atlantis

I hope she misses.

Common Meghan.

Well the ratings for the show come down to this elimination lol

Too early to cheer for anyone here. (for me)

More nerves going on than inside Kevin Na.

haha am I the only one pulling for Meghan because I like that she is the underdog having just turned pro?

What a shot by Selanee. I'm not cheering or wanting either of the two eliminated at this point, GG. If Shannon was in this one, I'd be rooting for her opponent.

3 minutes left...meghan is toast...sucks

Ok there Kevin Na. Hit the ball.

Someone pm me in a few months when they get to the finals

Selanee is pulling a Kevin Na right now, but she makes the putt.

Jeebus....Sela-Na

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Meghan's gone, I'm done watching :)

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

19 year old, gave up College golf, got fake boobies, and gets outed the first show.

I'm boycotting the show. Not sure how yet because I have to keep watching, but will find a way!!

19 year old, gave up College golf, got fake boobies, and gets outed the first show.

She can always go back to modeling. Sheesh. I really hope this Big Break is won by a girl who doesn't comport herself as a ditz. I know that it's meant for the straight guys, but I happen to enjoy past Big Breaks for the golf.

What a hottie though

JN, I hate to break it to you, but they show very little golf in these shows. It's quite annoying actually

I need to see some more of Zakiya Randall. That girl is smokin hot and fierce with her game.

Back