Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my issue with that model. Love it but hate it.

Maybe :act-up:
I like the #7 better anyway dude. It's an awesome putter, I dream of it in a C/S model.

Have you hit the #1, TC?

I have Doug. I have the White Steel #1 and the White Hot #1 already. I just am much better at converting with a mallet dude.

TC must hate Phil. :(

I have Doug. I have the White Steel #1 and the White Hot #1 already. I just am much better at converting with a mallet dude.

Gotcha. I'm the opposite.

So boring Doug!

Boring indeed! I just like basic when it comes to putters. The Ghost Spider just freaks me out. I feel like I a swinging a mini space ship or something...

TC must hate Phil. :(

Nah. I'd probably get the #7 before the #8 to be honest. I love my ONEcs too much to get another blade for quite a while.

Lol. I couldn't putt worth shat with the #8 in Golfsmith. But I got it anyways because it looks so damn good. It's working out alright. I also am of the belief that confidence means a lot in putting. And I feel so confidant over that beast.

#9 experiment failed. That thing is a beauty but holy wow does the ball ever come off that thing hot. As much as I want to be a good putter with that style, I just can't keep it square on contact.

Back onto the Scotty train. Pondering the new Select 1.5 deep milled.

Ive got some Golfsmith credit. Its going to either the Orange Whip or the Metal X 7

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

#9 experiment failed. That thing is a beauty but holy wow does the ball ever come off that thing hot. As much as I want to be a good putter with that style, I just can't keep it square on contact.

Back onto the Scotty train. Pondering the new Select 1.5 deep milled.

it was certainly a tough style for me to master but once I got the stroke down it's working beautifully for me.

it was certainly a tough style for me to master but once I got the stroke down it's working beautifully for me.

I suspect you're right, but switching back to my 1.5 style immediately fixed a lot of what I was struggling with. I think I'm just going to stick with a style that I am already confident with.

hahaha, no offense dude, but hearing that a teenager has "mastered" a putting stroke gave me a chuckle.

hahaha, no offense dude, but hearing that a teenager has "mastered" a putting stroke gave me a chuckle.

You said stroke. Mastered. LOL

I am going to be going putter crazy this weekend with all the demos.

Cleveland Almost Belly, Metal X 7, maybe even give the Core Concept a trial run.

It's official folks........Metal X #7 is coming to Big Carolina. Even upgraded that turd stock grip to a midsize IOMIC in Black. Gracias Blind9!!

It's official folks........Metal X #7 is coming to Big Carolina. Even upgraded that turd stock grip to a midsize IOMIC in Black. Gracias Blind9!!

Very awesome. I hope you like it. Is that the rossie style one?

You do know that a "midsize" Iomic is a normal size for us. Iomic jumbo are actually midsize.

Very awesome. I hope you like it. Is that the rossie style one?

No dude, it's the "I could stick the fangs in your face" one, LOL

Luke Donald style.

You do know that a "midsize" Iomic is a normal size for us. Iomic jumbo are actually midsize.

I don't care dude. It's going to look wicked and when it's time for replacement, I'll do one of those fatter grips. I'm struggling with going to fat grip dude. Seriously.

No dude, it's the "I could stick the fangs in your face" one, LOL

Luke Donald style.

EWWWWWWWW! I was looking forward to purchasing it off you when you put it in the marketplace eventually, but now, no! Lol.

EWWWWWWWW! I was looking forward to purchasing it off you when you put it in the marketplace eventually, but now, no! Lol.

I don't sell putters broski. I hoard them.

I don't sell putters broski. I hoard them.

I use to hoard stuff. I'm focusing on hoarding putters only now. It'a tough to get rid of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back