Bridgestone Enters The Morgan Cup

Good thoughts Jake. I have played the B330-RX since I was fit into it but this will obviously be my first chance (next weekend) to see how the 2012 version reacts on these greens. You have at least put the thought into my mind that if I don't like what I see on Thursday then perhaps I pickup some of the E-series on Friday and play them Saturday & Sunday.

Great question Jake. I am going to use the B330 as I learned to play on Bermuda and I feel comfortable using a spinny ball on them.

I'm going to pick up a sleeve of e6 to use next week to see if things are a little closer to what I'm used to. I think it would be fine playing the B330RX that I always play up here if I were to have more time to play and adjust to it but having only basically a few rounds next week then back to this then pretty much 1 round in July before it's go time I have been considering this. I know it's not the "Tour Player" thing to do but hell who cares, it's about what I can score the best with.

I'm going to pick up a sleeve of e6 to use next week to see if things are a little closer to what I'm used to. I think it would be fine playing the B330RX that I always play up here if I were to have more time to play and adjust to it but having only basically a few rounds next week then back to this then pretty much 1 round in July before it's go time I have been considering this. I know it's not the "Tour Player" thing to do but hell who cares, it's about what I can score the best with.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I am in the same predicament as you. I want to play whatever can help me score the best. Honestly, I don't know enough about how different balls react on different types of greens to know any better.....

I think getting an RX would be great man. It will lower your spin around the greens, but not too much.

Nothing wrong with that at all. I am in the same predicament as you. I want to play whatever can help me score the best. Honestly, I don't know enough about how different balls react on different types of greens to know any better.....

last year I played the i(s), and while I didn't find it spinning a whole lot on the greens I play up here, it spun like crazy down in FL.

last year I played the i(s), and while I didn't find it spinning a whole lot on the greens I play up here, it spun like crazy down in FL.

And I am not a spinner of the ball. Good shot for me is one hop and stop. Occasionally may bring one back a foot or something. Will be interesting for sure, looking forward to seeing how they work for me on those greens.

Not yet, but that's ok. Wife would KILL me if I made a u turn. LOL

Tappin' from the iPhone!

nice man....can't wait to see what ya got coming your way

Any other Bridgestone staffers get an email like I got today? Delivery notice!

Cool! No email for me either. Means mine may be here Thursday. Boo hoo. I guess I will get them when I get home from the awesomeness that is the outing.

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Any other Bridgestone staffers get an email like I got today? Delivery notice!

Sweet, now I can ding up Jakes new clubs at the outing hehe
Cool thing is I might get to see your first swings with them on Thursday afternoon

Sweet, now I can ding up Jakes new clubs at the outing hehe
Cool thing is I might get to see your first swings with them on Thursday afternoon
Silly ddec. I'm going to play 9 tonight and 9 tomorrow for league. You'll be able to see my first daggers into your heart with them though. That has to be pretty cool.

I see Jake is posting something must have shown up at his house :alien:

I see Jake is posting something must have shown up at his house :alien:

hehehe, word of MC gear showing up and the Bstone staffers light the forum ablaze!

hehehe, word of MC gear showing up and the Bstone staffers light the forum ablaze!

They're here dude just lurking is all... lol

I have been anxiously checking my email all day hopeing to see that notification. I really can't do anything about it since I am out of the state at the moment, but at least I would have it for the outing.

Back