" I've left for the 2012 outing! " Thread

Watch out for those LA road troopers! But with that being said, don't take your foot off the gas either! :bashful:

LA troopers are that bad.. Need to really watch out for the MS troopers. Esp between Gulfport and Biloxi city limits.

Safe travels everyone! The last few days are so difficult to get anything done but daydreaming about the Outing.

Going to miss you Mary....come visit up North so we can get some rounds in!

Safe travels everyone! The last few days are so difficult to get anything done but daydreaming about the Outing.

Lots of LA troopers out also. Sticking to 8 over on cruise has not got me pulled over yet.

OG - allowing you to get to Cypress Gardens for the fun to begin. Ha!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Lots of LA troopers out also. Sticking to 8 over on cruise has not got me pulled over yet.

OG - allowing you to get to Cypress Gardens for the fun to begin. Ha!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

i go by this

5 ur fine, 10 ur mine

Bye bye Louisiana, hello Mississippi!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

*Activate cookie text*

I'm at a rest stop in the 3rd stall woo hoo!

*Deactivate cookie text*

LMAO, well I did just have some Subway!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Subway FTW!

Travel safe everyone. The next time I post in this thread it will be announcing my departure from NW Ohio.

No way TC, she is not the best driver. Did just see some outlets in Gulfport that are requiring a temp detour. Need golf clothes. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

No way TC, she is not the best driver. Did just see some outlets in Gulfport that are requiring a temp detour. Need golf clothes. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

hahahaha, awesome cookie!

Leaving in 26 hours, 14 minutes.

Leaving here in 18 hours, 45 minutes, wow it is dragging by right about now. I understand v.man going ahead an leaving early. Safe travels v.man, see you tomorrow night.

Miss you already lady, you take care.

No way TC, she is not the best driver. Did just see some outlets in Gulfport that are requiring a temp detour. Need more golf shoes. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

.... fify

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Too funny, you are making great time cookie, sounds like you are only a couple of hours from Pensacola. Are you playing a practice round today when you get there. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Only thing decent is Nike and Reebok. Hope u find some deals!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Laughing at Kmac and DD! Had luck at UA bmwnola.

Bye bye Mississippi, hello Alabama!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Laughing at Kmac and DD! Had luck at UA bmwnola.

Bye bye Mississippi, hello Alabama!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Are you going straight across I-10? Or going down backroads?

Man I can't wait to see pics!

Are you going straight across I-10? Or going down backroads?

On I-10 now, taking scenic route tomorrow from Pensacola to Orlando (through Walton Beach, etc). That's the plan at least. Open to suggestions!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

On I-10 now, taking scenic route tomorrow from Pensacola to Orlando (through Walton Beach, etc). That's the plan at least. Open to suggestions!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

well if you arent posting while driving, then your poor wife has done a lot of the haul so far lol

Back