The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got up early to squeeze in a round before work. I got dressed and headed out. When I got to the course, I didnt have my wallet. I didn't have time to gof home, pick it up, and still get a round in, no golf for me.

Tapin for bird

Edmonton

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Ripped my pants on a file cabinet that has a sharp edge while at school (teaching) today. Of course I don't have anything else in my car. I laughed it off and the students think its hilarious, but it still pisses me off.

a6935815-c325-3095.jpg

a6935815-c345-378f.jpg

Are you sure your pleats did not cut them? They look pretty sharp. I kid. I kid.

Are you sure your pleats did not cut them? They look pretty sharp. I kid. I kid.

"Oh, uh, it's the pleats... the pleats in the pants. It's an optical illusion. I was just about to take them back... to the pants store. Oh this is embarrassing."

Lol. Yea freshly washed, ironed and starched they are are pretty sharp.

Funny this came up. I went to my sister's graduation this weekend and couldn't believe what I saw/heard.

The VALADICTORIAN gave a speech that had me groaning. She butchered the English language on a stage in front of thousands. She went on to talk about making a change in the world and used the jack ass that brought the sweater vest back to the "fashion forefront" as an example for making a difference. Her "speech" was littered with references to Twighlight and The Hunger Games. This was their valadictorian?!?!?! Wow... We're doomed!

* valedictorian.

My classmates. We asked for 10 dollars from each person for a gift for our homeroom teachers. Not too much, I didn't think. One of the students sends a text saying that he is going through hard times and can't give any money. Now, that would be fine, if it wasn't utter bull****.

I sent him a message saying "I bet if we asked you to chip in cash for a beer or cigarette run you wouldn't mind, would you?"

Ripped my pants on a file cabinet that has a sharp edge while at school (teaching) today. Of course I don't have anything else in my car. I laughed it off and the students think its hilarious, but it still pisses me off.

You need to learn the art of blading a little blood could have gotten you out of work for at least a day.

My classmates. We asked for 10 dollars from each person for a gift for our homeroom teachers. Not too much, I didn't think. One of the students sends a text saying that he is going through hard times and can't give any money. Now, that would be fine, if it wasn't utter bull****.

I sent him a message saying "I bet if we asked you to chip in cash for a beer or cigarette run you wouldn't mind, would you?"

I've heard some big hoopla about teacher gifts recently so if you haven't you may want to check in to how much they are allowed to accept.

People on Craigslist who never respond to my emails or texts or calls.

People on Craigslist who try and up the price on me when we meet.

People on Craigslist who show up to buy something from me and conveniently forget how much I'm charging and are short money.

Some people on craigslist are pretty bad. some guy a while back before I was more golf savvy tried to sell me some used "custom Warrior Golf clubs" for $200 Fortunately, unbeknownst to him and me, he was selling a Titleist tour driver with tour 8.5 head and graphite design shaft, I got everything for $40 and even though the guy was trying to scam me,he was the one that fortunately didn't know what he was selling hahah. Of course I didn't notice until I got home that I got such an awesome driver!

Last edited:
another day off with nothing but rain... frikken boring and its really early in the morning

Another day starting out for GG the way the rest of the last 2 weeks have. This is going to be one heck of a bad day, I can tell.

All on the eve of the Outing. Classy.

If you only knew...:bulgy-eyes:

Please dont tell me someone backed out of the outing last minute...?

sucks to hear JB especially with the timing

hope it's nothing too serious man

Another day starting out for GG the way the rest of the last 2 weeks have. This is going to be one heck of a bad day, I can tell.

I refuse to get stressed anymore, I will make this work...somehow, someway.
Best way to handle stress, imo. Thanks for all you do GG!

Don't tell me that someone backed out...

Regardless, we're all sending you loads of support and positive energy! We love you GG!

Regardless, we're all sending you loads of support and positive energy! We love you GG!

Ditto. Hugs and wishes for some calming influences to you!:hug-left::hug-right:

Best way to deal with some things..smile and move on.

Sorry to hear it GG, the day before an outing has to be stressful enough. It might help to put funny thoughts in your mind like picturing Chunky waxing that chrome dome of P4B's! Step stool anyone?

The subcontractor I'm training in Edmonton has some of the worst manners I've ever seen. Im starting to think about hiring someone else because I just can't stand it. Please and thank you go a long way for me.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back