SeeMore Putters Thread

Does anybody have tips or tricks for keeping the gunmetal finishes clean and sharp looking? I've noticed that just touching it leaves oil prints from your skin, and water tends to leave spots.

Just use a dry cloth (like tshirt cloth).

It's maintenance free. Wonderful finish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just use a dry cloth (like tshirt cloth).

It's maintenance free. Wonderful finish.

Yeah that worked pretty good. I just had to give it more elbow grease than I had been using. Thanks Jman. I was thinking I needed to go to Bass Pro shops and get some stuff for cleaning guns, but just using my darn T shirt was way easier.

Haha, nah, nothing special needed. WAY easier than alot of finishes and just as good looking.

No problemo!

Good stuff Sleuth!

You know we love pics right? Hahahaha

I was thinking of possibly adding the new Cameron to my bag, but this just looks so much better. Looks amazing at address, and much better looking top line. I'm proud to add Seemore to my bag and show it off on the course!

img2011yo.jpg

img2016d.jpg

img2020ne.jpg

Thanks Jman, I'm still leery though since the drought has been so bad here the last year, no one keeps their greens at anything higher than 11; and usually well below that. I'd love to get an m3/m5 but wayyy to pricey for me :(
Also now considering a FGP mallet style but the one I like says "lefty only" on their website. I really like those extra 2 white lines.... o well

3 bonus points for Seemore, I e-mailed them asking if it was true that this model was only lefty only, and about 2 hours later the CFO emailed me back saying that it was a typo and he thanked me for catching it.

Now if only he would have offered me half price on next purchase for earning him some would be missing income haha.:clap:

I was thinking of possibly adding the new Cameron to my bag, but this just looks so much better. Looks amazing at address, and much better looking top line. I'm proud to add Seemore to my bag and show it off on the course!

img2011yo.jpg

img2016d.jpg

img2020ne.jpg

Nice stick right there, congrats!

Just thought I'd share my new SB2. I haven't been able to play it yet because of rain but I've been practicing with it in my house. I had been fitted on a Tomi and was told I needed a Face-Balanced putter. I had borrowed my Dad's Seemore and had a 28 putt round so that's why I looked into Seemore. I sent my info to John at Seemore and he recommended the SB2 for me. I have to say I was skeptical because I 've never played anything but a blade style putter. My gamer was a Ping Jas Anset Wti which I loved but just not consistent enough. I have to say that I am overall I am happy with the size of the SB2. I was pretty scared that it was going to be too big and wouldn't fit my eye (I couldn't see one in person because there are no local dealers to me). Feels ok for me right now. Aluminum is definitely an acquired feel. It feels better than the Ping Nome though. I really liked the feel of the Ping Sydney but it just didn't fit my eye. The SB2 is a good looking club and the milling on the face is beautiful. Enjoy the pics.

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1104.jpg

IMG_1105.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

(this photo is for those who were on the fence about it because of size. i hope this helps you get a good gauge on it)

Last edited:
WOW, that SB2 face is absolutely drop dead gorgeous.

I like!!! Another satisfied customer of SeeMore, congrats on the beautiful flat stick!

I like!!! Another satisfied customer of SeeMore, congrats on the beautiful flat stick!
Thanks! Can't wait till my next day off and it's not raining to try it out!

img2011yo.jpg

img2016d.jpg

img2020ne.jpg

I have a DB4 as well. It's the platinum finish. It really is a nice putter. I just with it fit my stroke as well as the FGP does. It really is an excellent putter.

Ok so side question, I see everyone's pics of their putters, but I can't see the grips!!!!! Which Grip from SeeMore do all you guys prefer?

Ok so side question, I see everyone's pics of their putters, but I can't see the grips!!!!! Which Grip from SeeMore do all you guys prefer?

Black Golf Pride GOP.

I have a DB4 as well. It's the platinum finish. It really is a nice putter. I just with it fit my stroke as well as the FGP does. It really is an excellent putter.
I agree. I love looking at this putter at address. Dare I say this is better than the Cameron Tour Rat and 009? Yes, I will. Because I didn't spend $3,000+!! Those busters...

Black Iomic.

Either of the tour classic, I have the red and love it. It's a mid larger than standard but not huge.

I went with the Lamkin 3Gen. It's my first time using it.

There was a Seemore FGP Mallet at my golf galaxy last night for 43 bucks. I almost bought it.

I'm looking at switching away from my Cameron Newport Mid 2 that I've used for the past 12 years to a Seemore belly putter. I'm looking for recommendations as to which one to get as there isn't a place to try them in MI. If it matters I'm right handed, but left eye dominant.

There was a Seemore FGP Mallet at my golf galaxy last night for 43 bucks. I almost bought it.

I own one already and would have bought it for that price, I assume used?

I'm looking at switching away from my Cameron Newport Mid 2 that I've used for the past 12 years to a Seemore belly putter. I'm looking for recommendations as to which one to get as there isn't a place to try them in MI. If it matters I'm right handed, but left eye dominant.

Kook, best advice I can offer is to email SeeMore or give them a call. Their customer service is remarkable. They'll make sure that they get you into the right putter. Good luck!

Yep. In decent condition too.

If it's bronze I may have to talk you into buying it for me. I love that look of Payne's old putter!!!

Need some advice regarding Seemore models. I have used my Si2 for several rounds now and I am getting great results- shot 46 on 9-holes today with only 16 putts. The only thing I am struggling with is getting the ball to the hole- I feel like I am swinging really hard to lag anything close. Keep in mind, I switched from a white hot insert to this Si2 with insert. Should I have considered an FGP or another model with a more firm hitting face? Should the feel of the Si2 insert be similar to what I had before?

Zero 3-putts today in my 9 hole match play league, and a 9-10 footer at the last to win my match...thanks SeeMore ONEcs!

Back