2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

I do have a rain jacket...save the room in your bag bro. I appreciate it. I just hate i left my rain pants

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Only got one pair of those sorry bro.

I do have a rain jacket...save the room in your bag bro. I appreciate it. I just hate i left my rain pants

Something tells me, someone will be rummaging through some bags in the next 48 hours.

Something tells me, someone will be rummaging through some bags in the next 48 hours.

Hahaha...i would never...but...i prob will

Just saw the weather channel here...wish i had brought my rain gear

I'm rain gear shopping Thursday, if nothing else, something inexpensive that will keep most of the water off me..

All packed up and ready to go so I can relax tomorrow night when I get done work. Can't wait to get down there and tee off shortly after. Hoping work goes quickly.

Come over here and help me finish packing then dude.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Come over here and help me finish packing then dude.

At work for 24 straight I'm not gonna be in the mood to do anything tomorrow night. Lol I'll call you tomorrow figure out a time to pick you up and head to the airport.

c6e4eb2e-e457-064d.jpg

20mins in And out! 60% and started at 7, oh moving to the left of pic

c6e4eb2e-e457-064d.jpg

20mins in And out! 60% and started at 7, oh moving to the left of pic

I forget orlando weather is like that

I hate rain but if its just a quicky each day I am fine with that. Guess I will throw the rain gear in the golf bag.

At work for 24 straight I'm not gonna be in the mood to do anything tomorrow night. Lol I'll call you tomorrow figure out a time to pick you up and head to the airport.

Call before 7 if you can dude.

Damn at 2 pairs of underwear a day for
This trip I realize that I either have a) a lot of underwear or b) not quite enough

I'm rain gear shopping Thursday, if nothing else, something inexpensive that will keep most of the water off me..

Outlets around corner from GC Nike, reebok, Adidas plus tons of golf stores. Short sleeve rain top, maybe

c6e4eb2e-e53e-cb46.jpg

Rain all over....

Outlets around corner from GC Nike, reebok, Adidas plus tons of golf stores. Short sleeve rain top, maybe

Rain all over....

Yeah, but I have will have no ride there and I don't want to drag someone out to the store just for that. I'm going shopping here on Thursday before I come down and I'm going to see what I can find at the local golf shops..I'm sure I can find something that will work perfect.

I've shopped in Orlando a couple times when I come down to see my parents and they have some great shopping down there...i wa amazed at all the malls so close to each other...

I have never owned or worn a rain golf suit in my life. The only time I remember seeing one was during the Ryder Cup last year. Even then, the players were complaining about them not working well, because they were still getting soaked. I have played golf many times in the rain and have been stuck out in it, when a down pour came through. We just pull in the cart shed, shake it off like a dog, and get back out there. Well unless it's lighting and then we wait that out.

I have never owned or worn a rain golf suit in my life. The only time I remember seeing one was during the Ryder Cup last year. Even then, the players were complaining about them not working well, because they were still getting soaked. I have played golf many times in the rain and have been stuck out in it, when a down pour came through. We just pull in the cart shed, shake it off like a dog, and get back out there. Well unless it's lighting and then we wait that out.

Gray, dudes like us don't get rained on. We don't need rain suit.

Ditto to that...

I will be on my way to pick up Ole Gray in 12 hours. :banana:

Guess who found

a6f88056-f92c-692d.jpg

Is that Jersey Nate? Haha jk Freddie.

Nice! Wish I was there already.

Gray, dudes like us don't get rained on. We don't need rain suit.

I am with you guys.. no rain suit for me! :nono:

I was hoping the same and left it all at home...damn

Definitely bringing mine. Always in the golf bag.

Is that Jersey Nate? Haha jk Freddie.

Come on now, I prettier than JN by a long shot....I kid of course.

Good times hanging with One-T, solid people.

If I said yes, are you coming? Kidding of course.
No, we don't sell any clubs.

if i could go i'd go anyways, but that'd just be a bonus :)

Where are you guys hangin at?

Back