Official Contest Venting Thread

I wonder what we would do If there were no contest for us to enter. This thread would none existent for one

I wonder what we would do If there were no contest for us to enter. This thread would none existent for one

Part of that statement is awesome ;)

--
tapatalk

And if it was 17,000, then that percentage is even less.

Wow. You know what? Thanks for the perspective.

Wow. You know what? Thanks for the perspective.

This is why we give bonus "points" for forum members and those that share via social media. It gives our members a better chance at winning.

Cant wait to see the lucky three names for the KBS custom shafts! And, yes i hope to be one of them ofc.. :D

I'm wondering if my 12 days entries were received....but I'm really not surprised. My luck when it comes to contests is absolutely horrid. But the people here are worth all that extra stuff.

Not sure why this thread got a bump but this post was funny. I guess your luck has gone up JN!!

Not sure why this thread got a bump but this post was funny. I guess your luck has gone up JN!!

I know...and it makes me feel stupid that a few days later....bam, SeeMore. Bam, Razr Fit. I've never been this lucky EVER. But I stand by my original statement - THP and it's people are worth being here without any of the contests.

I was sooo mad that i missed all the taylormade irons giveaways especially the rbz 5 iron (that i'll now have to buy)

I never win anything, ever!! It okay I would raither play a round under 80 then get free stuff. I hope you are hearing my cry's golf gods!!!

I want to pre- vent about once again not winning at the thp dinner. Just in case.

Guessing that I should not be posting in here..... :alien:

And hoping that I don't have to post in here after Friday night.

Guessing that I should not be posting in here..... :alien:

And hoping that I don't have to post in here after Friday night.

You do not belong in here, Cookie...hehe.

I am mad One-T didn't win the Callaway contest, haha..

I'm mad I paid one T 20 bucks to win me the Callaway contest and he didn't :/

I'm mad I paid one T 20 bucks to win me the Callaway contest and he didn't :/

Sorry pal...i owe u a beer

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I've never ever won a raffle. Why start at the THP dinner :alien:

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Back