Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Isn't teryllium what the Enterprise warp drive runs on???

Hah, sad to say I couldn't tell you man.. All I know is that the standard Terylium putters from Scotty feel awesome, so I can only assume an inserted Newport would feel as awesome or more so.

Wait. What? That was a time space continuum thing there

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

This thread has gotten side tracked. When I get back home I might have to pull the trigger on a driver shaft of some kind or another.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit my friend's blades today. 712 MBs. Very awesome. I love looking down at them. And I hit them fine. They had S300s in them which is awesome because I'm getting those to put in my irons soon.

They're beautiful. Tough to hit consistently though. The CB's at least give you a bit more cushion and still look very nice at address.

Pondering a lefty putter. I'm naturally a lefty and I could go "right hand low" easily. It could be a fun little thing to mess with for grins and no expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok...I've been putting with this thing for a half hour and I've missed once out of 15 putts. WTC?
626e343e-1974-3b46.jpg

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

Ok...I've been putting with this thing for a half hour and I've missed once out of 15 putts. WTC?
626e343e-1974-3b46.jpg

It took you half an hour to do 15 putts? WTC

It took you half an hour to do 15 putts? WTC

I've hit a putt, watched some Payne Stewart, posted on THP, hit a putt...

626e343e-1974-3b46.jpg

That turned out awesome!

Forget the SeeMore. Add the old white beast to the bag!

The ball runs and hides in the hole. It's afraid of that beast

Chunky how goes your pondering? Have we moved past hawkpondering yet?

I really like my Nike Method Core but I am wondering if the insert is hurting my putting. I am thinking about going to the Method or something of that nature.

Odyssey Black!

Oh you bastich. I have been avoiding GG and GS because I know I will end up with a new putter.

Odyssey Black!

I agree, the Black Series #3 is my stick of choice. Now lets see if it can fend off all those shiny putters come Demo Day.

And the Tour Blacks are on sale for a killer deal right now too.

And the Tour Blacks are on sale for a killer deal right now too.

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH KBLACK!!!! (My wife is going to hurt me...haha)

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH KBLACK!!!! (My wife is going to hurt me...haha)

LOL just sayin dude. Look at it this way. What were they when they first came out? $299? And now they are $149 or something? Look at the savings. :bulgy-eyes:

LOL just sayin dude. Look at it this way. What were they when they first came out? $299? And now they are $149 or something? Look at the savings. :bulgy-eyes:

They are $99 right now......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back