" I've left for the 2012 outing! " Thread

I will be checking in at 4 after some local outlet shopping.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Left Chicago at 6am and made it to the Orlando airport by 930... Almost there!!!

In Tifton, Ga. getting a bite to eat should be in Orlando in about 3.5 hours.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Getting on I95 now near Richmond VA. Will be in Orlando later tonight.

John Deere Tap'n

Heading down I 75 interstate woo hoo!!! Almost pass warner Robins

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Will be on I-75 in 12 miles (from I-10). Lake City...

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Getting my oil changed then I'll be hitting the road

Will be on I-75 in 12 miles (from I-10). Lake City...

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Sometimes a lot of FHP hide in between the trees as you go through Lake City.

No joke.....wonder who will end up being the one that made the longest drive to the outing?

We are driving about 500 miles, then flying from Bangor. If we drove it would be about 2000 miles. So, that is why we are flying. Lol

Thanks mward, kicking it down to 75 mph.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Thanks mward, kicking it down to 75 mph.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

No prob dude, better safe than sorry going through there. You're usually ok with anything under 10 mph but 5 is even safer haha

You know you live in BFE if you have to drive 500 miles South to get to "Bangher".

quoted for awesomeness

You know you live in BFE if you have to drive 500 miles South to get to "Bangher".

wonder if you'll spend the same $$$ in gas as it would cost to fly down?

We spent less in gas last year to drive from Illinois, we also stayed with family half way down and back to save another hotel bill.

Sorry grant we have already drank your Fat Tire Beer buddy :0) long drive down plus we had to stop at the golf course for a quick 9 holes

Typing away using Tapatalk!

Made it!!! Time to go explore now....

Well steel president was suppose to ride with me. It will be about $220-$250 round trip for gas. But now he had an emergency it's all on me. But I'm coming regardless. I'll sleep in the car. I've done 14 hours in one day for my job. I think I'll bd ok

Back