What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Syracuse Orangemen suck, never again will I pick them to win anything. Damn you Jim Boeheim, damn you

Getting ready for the KU-Michigan State game. Back at the half maybe.

The Syracuse Orangemen suck, never again will I pick them to win anything. Damn you Jim Boeheim, damn you

I can't believe I picked Syracuse over Oklahoma. I thought/wanted I/to pick Oklahoma. Oops!

I can't believe I picked Syracuse over Oklahoma. I thought/wanted I/to pick Oklahoma. Oops!

Yeah me too, I bought into the hype about how much better the Big East was than the Big 12. I have never been a Boeheim fan, now even less.:bad:

I don't care for basketball & since that's pretty much all that's on tv right now, I have been relegated to watching NCIS repeats. Also just finished watching Alien vs Predator:requiem. Was ok if you enjoy a high body count.

I don't care for basketball & since that's pretty much all that's on tv right now, I have been relegated to watching NCIS repeats. Also just finished watching Alien vs Predator:requiem. Was ok if you enjoy a high body count.

Onlly when... oh, never mind.

Im watching Dead like Me, Its an older show but i caught a re-run of the pilot today and i really liked it. Im watching the rest on the internet now.

I am watching Daylight with Slyvester Stallone. It's an older movie, but a good one.

Smalls, you watch Idol. Have you noticed that Ryan's tie pin is about six inches from his neck? It's driving me nuts!

I hadn't noticed that. I went back and looked. He does that all the time. Thanks. Now I am always going to see it!

Air Force vs. Vermont in the NCAA East Regional Final for hockey. Each team has had a good chance early in the game, neither capitalized.

Im watching Saved by the Bell. I cant believe kids are still watching this.

hahahaha, I remember that show.

I'm watching the Open de Portugal. LOL

I can't believe YOU'RE watching it!

We're about to head off to watch The Kid play in the elementary honors orchestra. Does that count?

Shell Houston Open.

I want Freddy Couples' swing.

Was watching the Shell tournament.
Watched 2 absolutely wretched movies yesterday, Heavy Metal 2000 & before that Rush Hour 3 which is quite possibly the worst movie ever produced.

Round 1 of the Kraft Nabisco.

And Shot Tracker for Sergio for the Shell.

Last edited:
Kraft Nabisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back