Nike Golf 360 app

jpcaine

Reaction score
Handicap
Nike just released their official golf app. The app tracks your scores and allows you to record and upload swings. As with most Nike products, the app has a sleek look however it does not out perform other golf apps that I have used, ie golfshot. The app is free so it's worth checking out. Hopefully Nike will add some must have features in the future.

They were advertising it pretty hard on Facebook in the week leading up to this. I will check it out. Thanks.

I cant say no to free.. I will check it out.

No Android love...probably have to deal with customs anyway :bicker:

I just watched the video for this, looks promising. I was going to make a thread about it but good thing I searched first. Here is the promo for those who have not seen it.

cool, thanks. I'll be sure to DL and try it out. Thanks again!

Annd of course it isn't available in Canada.

Anyone having any issues logging in? I'm getting a funky server error message.

Look pretty cool. Interested to see how it works for being free

I used this app today on the range, and long story short, for free, you can't freaking beat this app. I took about 30 videos today, the GF was using the app as she recorded. After each swing, she would upload them to the Nike 360 site for me with the information I told her to type in (club, swing result, etc). You can slow your swing down and view it frame by frame. I came home, logged on, and there were all my videos waiting for me on the main site. On the main site, you can also use lines and circles on your video. You can't do this in the app, but you can do it on your PC at home. You have the option to shoo from behind and face on. With alignment markers to help capture you at just the right angle. That helped my GF tremendously. I haven't used the app to track my game, but it has all my local course and scorecards, so that is promising. For using it only for today, at the range, I couldn't be any happier with this app and like I said, for free, you can't beat it. I highly recommend it.

Using the Nike 360 site to compare my driver to AK's. Found that my back swing is one click longer than AK's and that I am having a big issue with my left knee. Swaying on takeaway and bowing on delivery. I just Windows snipped this and added my own lines through that, which is why they look like they were drawn by a 2nd grader. But stacking your swing up, side by side with Vegas, Kim, Cink, Schwartzel, Casey, or Suzanne Pettersen, is one cool aspect of this app and site.

401582_10150922463338216_506188215_9963443_1647867804_n.jpg

I added it today, can't wait to use it tomorrow!!

I used this app today on the range, and long story short, for free, you can't freaking beat this app. I took about 30 videos today, the GF was using the app as she recorded. After each swing, she would upload them to the Nike 360 site for me with the information I told her to type in (club, swing result, etc). You can slow your swing down and view it frame by frame. I came home, logged on, and there were all my videos waiting for me on the main site. On the main site, you can also use lines and circles on your video. You can't do this in the app, but you can do it on your PC at home. You have the option to shoo from behind and face on. With alignment markers to help capture you at just the right angle. That helped my GF tremendously. I haven't used the app to track my game, but it has all my local course and scorecards, so that is promising. For using it only for today, at the range, I couldn't be any happier with this app and like I said, for free, you can't beat it. I highly recommend it.

Nice review there along with your other posts. Much appreciated.

What has happen to Nike golf products - their new golf ball has dropped from $45 per box to 29.99 per box - Several places have stopped carrying Nike equipment.
Their shoes and clothing are doing ok but golf line is suffering what going on ? This all can't be reaction to Tiger's problems, and Michelle Wie isn't helping with her play. Is Nike regrouping ?

What has happen to Nike golf products - their new golf ball has dropped from $45 per box to 29.99 per box - Several places have stopped carrying Nike equipment.
Their shoes and clothing are doing ok but golf line is suffering what going on ? This all can't be reaction to Tiger's problems, and Michelle Wie isn't helping with her play. Is Nike regrouping ?

As far as the balls are concerned, more end of season than anything. Most companies are either lowering the prices or offering buy 2 get 1 free and so on. I'm not a numbers guy and don't keep up with the industry as much as others around here, but I have a hard time believing Nike Golf is anywhere near hard times. I personally thought Nikes 2012 clothing line was one of their best, if not the best of all time.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'll need to check this out! I love good golf apps!

I'll need to check this out! I love good golf apps!

Free in the Apple App Store, and if you are just wanting to do some simple score and stat tracking (though I am not sure about it internationally and what courses it has) and some basic video and stuff, it's a pretty solid little app to have.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Free in the Apple App Store, and if you are just wanting to do some simple score and stat tracking (though I am not sure about it internationally and what courses it has) and some basic video and stuff, it's a pretty solid little app to have.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I tried, but it's not available in the app store I'm connected to, and couldn't yet successfully connect to the US App Store, I'll might try later.

I love this app

I like it and use it for every round but its missing something. It needs more stats, bunkers, penalty strokes, distance of putts

This is nothing new, Nike putts product out so often that they can afford to sell it at a discount. It has nothing to do with Tiger. Last I heard he doesn't even game the 20XI

This is nothing new, Nike putts product out so often that they can afford to sell it at a discount. It has nothing to do with Tiger. Last I heard he doesn't even game the 20XI
He doesn't. Isn't there also a defect with the 20XI balls, thus why they're re-releasing the line? Something with iron distances and cracking.

Could the fuelband connect to his app in anyway?

Back