The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that Kmac? It was only a matter of time

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
LMAO, no, it happened in the first few months of the forum!

Did thainer post something in here earlier, and who knew optimus prime was a golfer?

I missed Frank, hoped FrankQ would pull the slack but I'm glad the real deal is back.

--
Tapatalk2

When people don't respond to my posts, I'm pretty sure it's because they are struck dumb by the awesome and intelligent content of what I wrote. Or at least that's how I think of it.

Fleas.

They are going absolutely apeshite arounf here this year and frontline no longer works...at all. Thiis is what mild winters get us. I feel terrible for my pups, we've bathed, sprayed, dropped, dipped, vacuumed, and its still bad. The pug is pink, poor guy. The vet gives the same advice again and again, frontline, spray your yard, and dip.

This sucks. Going to bomb the house but with where we live it won't matter, and my poor pups are miserable.

Fleas.

They are going absolutely apeshite arounf here this year and frontline no longer works...at all. Thiis is what mild winters get us. I feel terrible for my pups, we've bathed, sprayed, dropped, dipped, vacuumed, and its still bad. The pug is pink, poor guy. The vet gives the same advice again and again, frontline, spray your yard, and dip.

This sucks. Going to bomb the house but with where we live it won't matter, and my poor pups are miserable.

Awe man that is a bummer! sucks knowing they are miserable but not being able to help! Frontline always worked for us, but this sounds a little bit more extreme. Hope it gets taken care of!

Flat tires. Hate them, especially since getting to my spare is such a pain in the butt. Another unexpected cost, going to have to put the new wedges on hold I s'pose.

No longer relevant, why bother?

You're relevant to me, Duey. I have the video to prove it!

Fleas.

Dang poor pups! That's so crazy!

im the same way i guess guys want to sandbag which is BS imo.

SO THATS WHY YOU CANNOT MAKE A 5 footer even with 20 dfferent putters....sandbagger

When people don't respond to my posts, I'm pretty sure it's because they are struck dumb by the awesome and intelligent content of what I wrote. Or at least that's how I think of it.

I dont think its just you buddy

You're relevant to me, Duey. I have the video to prove it!

No longer relevant, why bother?

Yeah Due! You are relevant to us. At least you dont have Cookie ignoring you and then getting others to follow. Along with Dean bumping every review I post with some comment I might start thinking about banning Dean.

Just don't go for the "more is better" move. Be careful what you add, and as with any dietary change for the dogs, take their size into consideration and gradually add the item to their diet over a 4-5 day span being alert to any possible adverse effects or allergic reactions.

I hate Yahoo, all these last few months their spam filters have not been working, I get at least 100 spam a day now hahah

I sure do hope that demo day feedback picks up. I know we had a lot of guys out there hitting all the clubs, we really want to hear from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back