99srxman

@srxman STAY LEFT!!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
24ish
To find a fun local group of guys to golf with .The 5-7 guys i use to golf with now have health,money,home, and what ever else issues. So booked a tee time for tomarrow as a single in hopes to find a local group who is in love with this game as much as i am . Hope this works i have a long summer ahead...:banana::banana::banana:

I feel you man. I have very few golf buddies around here. It's kind of annoying. I have met some nice folks playing as a single but they just aren't the kind of guys I would regularly golf with as they're about 40 years older than me, LOL. No offense to Senior Citizens but we just don't have a lot of stuff in common.

To find a fun local group of guys to golf with .The 5-7 guys i use to golf with now have health,money,home, and what ever else issues. So booked a tee time for tomarrow as a single in hopes to find a local group who is in love with this game as much as i am . Hope this works i have a long summer ahead...:banana::banana::banana:

That is a great idea.. Once I feel alittle more confident with my game I am going to do the same here and there

I feel you man. I have very few golf buddies around here. It's kind of annoying. I have met some nice folks playing as a single but they just aren't the kind of guys I would regularly golf with as they're about 40 years older than me, LOL. No offense to Senior Citizens but we just don't have a lot of stuff in common.

Yeah this might take all summer to find the right people.. Does E-HARMONEY have a golf partner match up group. I like long walks on the fare ways, golfing at sun set, and hitting the greens LOL....

Other than folks from here in your area, LinkedIn has golf groups... If you're on there join those. You might find some folks there as well.

I've been lucky to have a neighbor who got me into golf, so I go out regularly with him and his (and now my) friends. I also have a couple golf buddies who are much older but are ridiculously funny, and are great for a relaxing round with a couple beers. Also, I'm glad that Golf4Life, Hanks, Buck, and the eastern contingent are readily available to golf with. I guess I'm lucky...

It's tough....I only have 3 or 4 I play with most of the time.....and they all work shift work and sometimes their days off are in the middle of the week and stuff like that.....I did manage to stumble into Steele while playing as a single and he and I play together alot now...but he works shift work too...in fact he is working all weekend, but we will play on Monday.

A couple of my other buddies are playing tomorrow so that works out and Sunday I will probably go out late in the day and play by myself.

It's tough....I only have 3 or 4 I play with most of the time.....and they all work shift work and sometimes their days off are in the middle of the week and stuff like that.....I did manage to stumble into Steele while playing as a single and he and I play together alot now...but he works shift work too...in fact he is working all weekend, but we will play on Monday.

A couple of my other buddies are playing tomorrow so that works out and Sunday I will probably go out late in the day and play by myself.

Shift work is the hardest to find a good group. I work shift work and everyone I usually play with have a normal day job. Greatest thing about my club is the betting gangs twice a week were you play and meet different people every week. From 0 to 15 handicaps. Fun times

Tapaway!

Since moving to TX I've pretty much always went to the course alone and joined other groups there. Scratch to 30 handicappers, no problem. Haven't found that regular group yet but have golfed with a lot of good people.

I was fortunate to run into TripleBogeyTim and playing with him is fun.
At first shiftwork really blew...... Now I really like it because I can get to the course mid week and off times where it is usually WIDE OPEN. It's funny that at the end of the month, I've only worked 14 days out of 30.....and had two full weekends off and seven days off in a row....... hahaha

Now if I could get Tim on board with a BETTER SCHEDULE.

Ive had great hopes of Frank being a part of a good foursome. Hes ducked me for a year though

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

There has to be more THPers in the Wisconsin area!! Hard to beat a round with them.

I need to find golf buddies too. Not many THP'ers up here and my one good friend who likes golf is very involved in hoops, so he isn't around much.

I know how you feel. My closest friends have all moved away over the last two years and I haven't been able to find replacements. That sounds bad but it is the truth. The funny thing is that I didnt even know they played golf until well after meeting them. Anyway, i have found that I've lost my motivation to play (to a certain extent) without having my friends around. A good golf group should not be underestimated.

Up here in MB, I have a group or 3-5 regulars that I play with.

Everyone is a minimum of 14 years older than me, some almost 35 years older than me.

It would be great to find some people in their 30's that I could get a round or two in with !

I have no golf buddies since we moved out here. The one guy I try to play with usually can't/won't play. It sucks. I was playing with a group of 10 or so before we moved. I occasionally will get paired up as a single, but the course I play most doesn't even try to pair singles up.

I only have 1 or 2 guys I play with. I wish I could find a couple more, but the only friends I have are the "oh, I played a couple times while I was in college" people.

Sucks that TripleBogieTim lives quite a ways from me for that "hey man, wanna grab a round".

This is what I always run in to on Sundays LOL. I don't wanna join a group because I don't like playing every Sunday but I tend to run in to some "interesting" people as a single. I liked playing with Hawk but he went all high society on me and joined a country club. Bastard.

I really like the group of 12 I play with on Saturdays. Good golfers who enjoy the game but don't get all carried away.

Since moving to TX I've pretty much always went to the course alone and joined other groups there. Scratch to 30 handicappers, no problem. Haven't found that regular group yet but have golfed with a lot of good people.

Where are you in TX? Im in Dallas and always looking for a playing partner.

Where are you in TX? Im in Dallas and always looking for a playing partner.

He is in McKinney, so likely not far from you. Either way, us north Texans need to get together for a weekend round here in the very near future. Maybe I will try to organize something next week.

I have no golf buddies since we moved out here. The one guy I try to play with usually can't/won't play. It sucks. I was playing with a group of 10 or so before we moved. I occasionally will get paired up as a single, but the course I play most doesn't even try to pair singles up.

I live in Wilmington, which isn't too far. If you are ever in the area, send me a message.

Seeking group of fun,easy going, a few beer drinking,mid handi cap, RELIEABLE,golf loven people...

He is in McKinney, so likely not far from you. Either way, us north Texans need to get together for a weekend round here in the very near future. Maybe I will try to organize something next week.

If girls are allowed I want to play... Even though I don't have a low scoring game, I'm not awful slow or anything - plus I want to meet Cookie :)

McKinney it is, and I'm up for a weekend round anytime.

Back