Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial Thread (Spoilers)

I had a 54 point day. That puts me at 166. I really am kicking it in this tournament. I will lay a turd next week. HAHA

Stout dude. I am at 156 so far.

I feel ya bro, that's what I'm saying. Good week for Kmod and FLTC

Yes it is. Kmod and FLTC go ham.

I just got lucky with my picks and I did my picks while watching On the Range. HAHA

Just think how much better you'd be doing if you hadn't had David Toms. hehehe

Hahahaha. Good pick!

I'm laughing but you're still beating me (for the week and the season).

Keep steady Eddie'ing, while I pick winners. I'm pulling for Duff tomorrow so you get no bonus points.

Even with a Duff win, ZJ gets bonus points.

ZJ for the win, wait and see.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

He's got ZJ too. lol

I got points from all 4 of my people today. It's nice having ZJ and JD

Tapatalk

If tomorrow btween Duff and ZJ is like today's rounds. It will be a solid day to watch golf.

I was watching the coverage this afternoon with a buddy at the course and the only word we could come up with to describe Dufner was 'dopey' haha..

I wish he'd show a bit more emotion.. Obviously what he's doing is working incredibly well right now, but I'd love to see him at least appear to be enjoying the ride!!

Can't believe they televised Dufner putting a giant dip in. Usually they shy away from that stuff.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I have both of them b/c I am superior to you.

I had them before cookie as well so I'm right behind you in the chain or command. Now if ken duke and rickie can light it up as well I'll be in the 200s

Damn you! Dufner collapse of epic proportions....ain't gonna happen. Oh well, I will stay in first place happily. Ha

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I had them before cookie as well so I'm right behind you in the chain or command. Now if ken duke and rickie can light it up as well I'll be in the 200s

I would be just fine with Rickie going AMP today! And Mahan, that would be a nice bonus. I figured I made out just fine considering I had David Toms in there for the first two rounds :bulgy-eyes:

So what's up with Gary Woodland dropping out? Didn't see much of the broadcast yesterday but he blew up and withdrew, injury/family stuff?

So what's up with Gary Woodland dropping out? Didn't see much of the broadcast yesterday but he blew up and withdrew, injury/family stuff?

I would have to guess it's an injury. He's been struggling with them all year.

I would have to guess it's an injury. He's been struggling with them all year.

Drats! Yet again I'm the freaking KOD when it comes to injuries. Ken Duke better come to play today.

Drats! Yet again I'm the freaking KOD when it comes to injuries. Ken Duke better come to play today.

He shot -4 yesterday, I expect a good day from him

I am so kicking myself for not playing Dufner this week, but I was trying to save a few starts on him, so far I have only managed just over 100 this week...I do have ZJ, Fowler, Blixt in the hunt for bonus points and my lead in group 2 is still right at 100 points for the season.

I'm ready to watch Duff go HAM! C'mon son, bring me some bonus points (and not give any to cookie)

I guess I'm the only one ready to settle in for the final round? wtc?

My friends won't watch with me. Sucks. I'll just watch the leaderboard from my phone. I hope Waggles goes HAM though. I don't like ZJ for some reason.

Sorry I'm stuck at work for another hour. It's the duff show after that though.

Back