Name That Tour Player Contest - Tonight at 8pm EST

We have to print off all the winning entries and then we will pick one out of a hat.

For a full hour, that was pretty frantic. Other than Boo (the commercial hint) I was largely lost.

Great teamwork, everyone! We got 'em!!!!

Awesome job guys I was a little nervous about the DD one.

Yay I am one of the masses who got them all right! Now its up to luck!

Jeez, as soon as I read the part about scaring AK with the turtle, I hit me. Good clues guys. Wow! I'm impressed we did it!

I contributed like a mofo trying to guess these, but all my contributions were wrong. LOL. Hey, I tried!

Great job fellas. Best of luck to all who got it right.

You guys effin rock!
That was some good stuff there. We are going to have to do these more often.

Those were tough, very fun, but tough.

Awesome deal hope to e more help in the future!!

Sent from my iPhone

Great teamwork folks, that was fun. Now good luck to all of the correct entries. :whew:

That was fun....we should do this every Sunday night...LOL

You guys effin rock!

Hell yah they are fun. I like the contests where we all work together!

Well that was fun! Now the waiting for the winner!

I think it would be fun to do this again, but you close the thread and people must e-mail answers in. No discussing with other members see if anyone can get them right on their own.

You guys effin rock!

This was a blast, I love the chaos all working toward one goal. Awesome!

I think it would be fun to do this again, but you close the thread and people must e-mail answers in. No discussing with other members see if anyone can get them right on their own.

We've never done it like that. We want chatter on the forum.

Well I missed the Fifth one, because I was trying to think outside the box and maybe be the one person who guessed Rickie..

Jeez, as soon as I read the part about scaring AK with the turtle, I hit me. Good clues guys. Wow! I'm impressed we did it!

Sometimes we take stuff WAY TOO LITERALLY....we were all googling who lived next to Vijay and wrist injuries....LOL

#teamwork #funner

Agreed, that was fun to be a part of and catch up on.

I don't believe anyone could get them all right in an hour, my original list was 100% wrong.

This. It's not about being secretive its about working together and having people get together on the forum.

Back