Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

Hey guys, if some people are looking to get in, I can be removed from the cc. I will play when I have free time, but I am currently on a 2 weeks on the road and 1 week home work schedule, so makes things hard to participate much.So you can remove CarrollJ and if my schedule changes, I will ask to join again if someone else is not active anymore

I would like to join if a spot opens up, let me know

Back from the Outing. Ready to play a weekly tourney!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Haven't turned my PS3 on in weeks, school has been crazy. Got a week break now so I will be on this week playing for sure!

I could probably set up a weekly later today, anybody up for it?

I am leaving town early Saturday morning but could probably get in a few rounds tomorrow night and finish when I get back on Monday afternoon.

Yeah I'm down for a weekly. How bout the Blue Monster with live weather feed? It always rains here this weekend.

I could probably set up a weekly later today, anybody up for it?

Lets put one together! Im in.

im down for a weekly now that im settled back in at home from the outing.

I have been trying to set up a daily and a weekly, but it is not letting me log on to the CC website.

Isn't Doral a Bonus course? I don't know, I have never played it.

War, are you still having trouble logging in?

Finally was able to login!

Set up a Daily, starting today at 3pm at Valhalla.

Set up a Weekly, starting today at 2pm (running for 4 days) at TPC Scottsdale.

For both tourneys I have live weather on, Green Grid on, Caddy off, ball spin off. Created Golfers only.

Thanks WE!

Daily was brutal without putt preview, was +3 for the round. Couldn't see a couple 3 footers had 8+ inches of break. Might skip the weekly

Daily was brutal without putt preview, was +3 for the round. Couldn't see a couple 3 footers had 8+ inches of break. Might skip the weekly
Yeah, it was pretty darn tough. I will set up another Daily for tomorrow with the Putt preview back on, I thought I had it set to ON, but not sure what happened. It really annoys me that once you set a tourney there is no way to edit it.

Sorry about that one guys.

Should I set up another daily for tomorrow?

I am sorry to be a pain in the arse..but are there going to be any openings in the CC soon?

I am sorry to be a pain in the arse..but are there going to be any openings in the CC soon?
No worries dude, let me see who isnt active.

It was tough, I prefer it without the putt preview! Feel free to leave it off! :)

Ok, I opened up a few spots on the PS3 THP Country Club. I went through all 25 members, and whoever hasnt been active within the last 30 days was removed. I think this is the best way to keep tabs on the spots? Hated having to remove people, but there are a lot of folks that want in, so now there are some spots. Feel free to join up, or join back in.

New Daily will be up for tomorrow!

New DAILY Tourney up for Tomorrow!

Celtic Manor, 1 try, 1 submission. Green Grids on, Putt Preview On, etc. Created Golfers only!

Ok, I opened up a few spots on the PS3 THP Country Club. I went through all 25 members, and whoever hasnt been active within the last 30 days was removed. I think this is the best way to keep tabs on the spots? Hated having to remove people, but there are a lot of folks that want in, so now there are some spots. Feel free to join up, or join back in.

New Daily will be up for tomorrow!

thank you. Greatly appreciated. I am playing the weekly right now. Looking forward to playing with everyone

thanks for giving the putt preview today was brutal for me! lol

thanks for giving the putt preview today was brutal for me! lol
Lol, it was for me too. I realized what happened after I hit submit, and it was too late.

Well...I feel I put up a pretty tough score to beat on both the weekly and the daily. -53 for the weekly at Scottsdale and I think I was -15 for the daily at Celtic Manor.

Back