The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

if i lived in the area, i would definitely stop by one of the days and check it out slash help out.
THP always welcomes with open arms!

I just want to say that reading the different posts from each MC thread, as well as reading the messages sent back and forth between my teammates through PMs just puts a smile on my face every day. Always get a laugh out of them. I'm sure the other teams have similar experiences. Just a thought that ran through my mind as I read through a PM between my teammates yesterday was David Kelly talking about getting sunburnt and all I could picture was him standing in myrtle beach with short shorts on with his white legs sticking out and by the end of the weekend they would be bright red. The guy cracks me up and I'm glad to have him as a teammate he brings a lot of excitement to our team. Each one of my teammates is awesome but that was just a story I thought I'd share. carry on...

LOL I don't want to see any sunburned thighs, but I like my teammates too, IN. Not much time left before this all gets going!

I know it, these next two months are gonna fly and the excitement just continues to build.

My vacation days are slotted and our condo is secured so ill be there to help out and cheer for sure! The wife was puzzled when I told her we were going from the 26th to the 4th.

Yes! Glad you are coming, Degoins.

My vacation days are slotted and our condo is secured so ill be there to help out and cheer for sure! The wife was puzzled when I told her we were going from the 26th to the 4th.

that's awesome! Last thing you told me at the outing was that you were going to try your best to make it down there. Glad it worked out for you.

Yeah great to know you're going to join us degoins! Can't wait to meet you.

Very nice! Let's avoid going to the bathroom in the clubhouse late at night by yourself, ok?

are you driving? haha if so be careful man

good stuff buddy, I have contacted the resort and had them remove any benches from the locker rooms for the weekend.

good stuff buddy, I have contacted the resort and had them remove any benches from the locker rooms for the weekend.

why dude, he could save money by sleeping there instead of the room

Very nice sir, looking forward to seeing your there

Glad you can make it down Degoins, let you wife drive though ok.

Great, now where am I supposed to pass out?!

Glad you can make it down Degoins, let you wife drive though ok.

Ill drive! I'd rather get rear ended than rear end somebody else!

That is outstanding dude

Great bro! Can't wait to see you again.

Very nice! Let's avoid going to the bathroom in the clubhouse late at night by yourself, ok?

This made me laugh really hard.

Ill drive! I'd rather get rear ended than rear end somebody else!

Uncomfortable silence

Sushi is nice, but I don't know if a lot of people like it...

Back