Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

Only problem I have is where I'm gonna fit my trophy on the way home from myrtle beach. I'd say that's a good problem to have.

A good problem to have for sure...you should be able to fit the first runners-up trophy somewhere easily

images.jpg

Only problem I have is where I'm gonna fit my trophy on the way home from myrtle beach. I'd say that's a good problem to have.

Every time I see this thread pop up to the top I think someone must have gotten their irons and hybrids. I really thought it would be this week, but now I'm starting to think next week we will get our irons and hybo's.

I hope this week too but I think most of us got a custom shaft on the hybos and our tour rep said that could cause a delay. So I'm thinking next week too.

Oh Man! Tour Rep is in the house! Time to ponder putters all day, however I'm pretty sure I know which one is going to be destroying my opponents.

Oh Man! Tour Rep is in the house! Time to ponder putters all day, however I'm pretty sure I know which one is going to be destroying my opponents.

Oooh, that's awesome. I can't wait to hear/see orders.

Pretty sure i know too but I'm definitely going to ponder it a little bit today. So exciting!!!

Pretty sure i know too but I'm definitely going to ponder it a little bit today. So exciting!!!
Right now for me its between the Metal X DART and the Metal X #9.

That's awesome! I can't wait to see what you rock buddy.

That's some great news! I had a chance to work with the Metal X a bit over the weekend at a golf shop. That insert is money. I'd be all over the #7.

Putter time you say, very nice!!

I really want a #7......but I want a DART too.

Well, you probably should just get one for the MC and buy the other.

Putter time baby!

I am stuck between the MX 7, MX 6 and the MX Dart. Going to roll as many of them as I can tonight. Really fired up.

Oh baby!!

I'm pondering all of it dude. It will be a Rossie type though. I just roll those really well

I'm pondering all of it dude. It will be a Rossie type though. I just roll those really well
Now thats what I'm looking to hear. I think I'm all set on the DART. They are so easy to align, and you combine that with the roll of the MetalX and I don't think I can lose.

Cant wait to see what you all go with, there will be some Metal X goodness showing up, I have a feeling!

The DART alignment system is what gave me confidence on the greens breezy! And let's be honest, I drained some massive putts with that thing

The DART alignment system is what gave me confidence on the greens breezy! And let's be honest, I drained some massive putts with that thing
You sure did handsome and my order is in.

Putter Choice & Model: Metal X DART Left Handed
Putter Length: 35"
Loft: Standard
Lie: Standard
Offset: Standard
Headweight: Standard with the adjustable weights

Boom! Great order dude! FLTC and Kmod approve!

You sure did handsome and my order is in.

Putter Choice & Model: Metal X DART Left Handed
Putter Length: 35"
Headweight: Standard with the adjustable weights
NICE! The MX Dart looks amazing.

Putter Choice & Model: Metal X 2 Ball
Putter Length: 34`