Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

You know who I feel bad for in all of this? I mean really bad for? KMac!!! Why you ask? Because the dude is in hiding and cannot show off his TX pride due to shame and embarrassment over what has come out of that state recently. Poor KMac, dude, I feel for you. It is becoming just a larger version of OH rather quickly.

It's bothered him so much he moved to Delawaryland.

How dare you bring logic and facts to this thread Hawk. That is blasphemy.

This made me laugh really hard. Hawk should know better. No truth in the trash talk thread bro. Stop trying to confuse people with facts. I learned that last year.

images

You know who I feel bad for in all of this? I mean really bad for? KMac!!! Why you ask? Because the dude is in hiding and cannot show off his TX pride due to shame and embarrassment over what has come out of that state recently. Poor KMac, dude, I feel for you. It is becoming just a larger version of OH rather quickly.

What is this OH thing you speak of? I know he's not around these parts much but you should really wait until TBT is here before calling him out like that!

My gosh, now I'm getting nailed because I took a shot at Smalls??? Good lord, I even put a smilie at the end of the stupid statement. I was just throwing a snow ball at him. I give up. If someone wouldn't mind PM'ing me a list of do's and don'ts when in this thread I would really appreciate it.

Again, sorry Hawk you thought I was implying that Smalls shouldn't be playing in the MC. But for the life of me, I don't know how you got to that conclusion being this is the Trash Talking thread.
Here:

Do: Quit Whining
Don't: Whine

Spelled out good enough for ya?

Cookie whining about being the number one trash talk target is pretty funny too. At least he keeps coming in here and taking it...more than I can say for some I guess.

Good god there is fail in this thread today. Didn't realize so many people wore panties. Lets try and not discuss handicaps as it means nothing.

Good god there is fail in this thread today. Didn't realize so many people wore panties. Lets try and not discuss handicaps as it means nothing.
You're a lot better at responding at these comments tomorrow or Friday than you are today. Why not come back in here and give us a good old Chunkyresponse say Saturday morning? Thanks.

give Smalls a break...he was in St. Louis last night trying out on America's Got Talent:

706-chicken.gif
Actually, I was in Texas for a pre-school graduation. :eyepoke:

Hi Chunky. Quit being a wiener. I make a couple posts and you're the third member of your team to come in here crying about it.

How bad do you figure you and mchawk77 do in your first round match?

Ummm.....perhaps you should have asked me to stop 2 hours ago?

Better late than never.

that was so 6 months ago....Nate bringing antique trash talking to the board. zzzzzzzzz

Team THP gets their feelings hurt more than Charlie Sheen has hookers. Man.

I'll break out a Magnum shirt and we can handle the lady folk. Maybe Cookie's girl will want to hang with a winner then instead of a weiner?

Great point. Perhaps I should hang out with the lady folk and let Tmex take care of the light weights. I'm not worried about what Tmex brings, he's unflappable. Like Jay Cutler.

Hey cookie, shut it! You and your righteous/literal posts can go away.

see? you're not alone Chunky, feel better?

Actually Hanks, Chunky doesn't wear panties, they're called Pull Ups and they are leak and bunch proof so he's always on his game in here.

Nothing wrong with panties... I'll bet several of you look real pretty in them :)

Nothing wrong with panties... I'll bet several of you look real pretty in them :)

Can't speak for others, but I look pretty darn good in them if I say so myself. Actually hit demo day clubs pretty darn well in a pair.

Hmmmm.....has me pondering my Morgan Cup wardrobe.

Hey, that was a decent fify!! Wtc?!

Where's that ghsace and howzat? I want to tell them how much fun they're going to have watching Tmex and I shoot 9 under through 13 holes.

ghsace is breaking in his flat brim Callaway hat, he'll be good to go in that match. He's going to go all Hunter Mahan in the WGC Match Play on your butt.

That's better cookie. I just take your tone and run with it bro. It's fun. I'm sensing a cookie/Hawk battle.

Battle for what, ugliest swing in the Morgan Cup?

ghsace is breaking in his flat brim Callaway hat, he'll be good to go in that match. He's going to go all Hunter Mahan in the WGC Match Play on your butt.

I assume by that you mean patchy facial hair?

Battle for what, ugliest swing in the Morgan Cup?

LOL. Low blow, Ary!

Hi Chunky. Quit being a wiener. I make a couple posts and you're the third member of your team to come in here crying about it.

How bad do you figure you and mchawk77 do in your first round match?

If by bad you mean winning, I think we win 1up. It's going to be a tough one. 2 veterans which from what I understand means they are nearly invincible.

Some call it tempo, some call it having a seizure on the backswing.

At least you can laugh about it!

Signed,
The Blanket

Correct - a seizure with tempo though.

Back