What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow awesome comeback Smalls. Nice way to finish with 4 pars.

And Jman, that's an awesome 75 dude. 4 birds is a ton. More than I get in 4 rounds lol. Congrats on the PB.

Another TERRIBLE start (49), but I still broke 90 by tying my best nine holes with a 39 for an 88 total.

It's so close, I can almost taste it! 11-over on 5 holes, 7-over on 13 holes. Finished with 4 straight pars.

So in the last two days, I have shot 97 on the front nine and 79 on the back nine. UGGH! For the past month, I was consistently better on the front than the back, and now it;'s the other way!

I'm just glad you are are here to mod tonight.. Kidding, that is a great 9 hole round!

84. After the previous round with a 83, I have to be happy to shoot a good score, usually after a good round the next is a challenge :)

37(+2) last night. 3 bogies, 1 birdie.
pulled out a ProV1 last night and it's the best i've shot in awhile.
6/7 fairways, 6/9 greens....just couldn't get up and down those 3 times.

Nice shooting Tyler, liking the consistency you have demonstrated as of late.

37(+2) last night. 3 bogies, 1 birdie.
pulled out a ProV1 last night and it's the best i've shot in awhile.
6/7 fairways, 6/9 greens....just couldn't get up and down those 3 times.

what took you so long? Pro V1s are the best balls out there and every golfer should be gaming them.

nice round Tyno...you forgot to mention how many waggles though

Shot 37 at North shore Golf Club, 9 holes before work. Kept stats on 360app.
5 fir
5 GIR
15 putts
1 water ball on par 5
4 pars
2 birds
3 bogies

Shot a 92 at league yesterday. I was well on my way to shooting 84 until #17 where all the wheels fell off and carded a 10 and an 8 on #18. Worse score to that point was a double bogey on a par 3. I think my game is finally starting to show some signs of improvement.

played really bad today on no sleep. shot an 86 with 36 putts. short game was horrible. still had a BLAST playing with Thainer and Motoo and the course was in great shape.

First time playing 18 at my home course since December. I played the forward tees and shot 82 (39,43). Like Dawgdaddy, being back home seemed easy after Grand Cypress where I shot in the 90's both days.

First time playing 18 at my home course since December. I played the forward tees and shot 82 (39,43). Like Dawgdaddy, being back home seemed easy after Grand Cypress where I shot in the 90's both days.
Nice round, KB!

I was playing with KellyBo today and another couple joined us. I shot a crowd pleasing 93 :bulgy-eyes: , so home course advantage is not working :at-wits-end: in my particular case. I will say that on the front nine I was duck hooking the crap out of everything in my bag. I went to a modified grip on the back, with an open stance and stopped the snaps. Straight shots to an occasional fade so the struggles continue but I will figure this out soon :thumb: I need to stay with one swing and fight through this crap.......

Edit: KellyBo hit the ball great today with a 39 on the front!!!

I also shot an 86 on no sleep and had a blast with Buck and Motoo! Great to play with people you know, but havent met. Had a few birdies, a few long putts and a bunch of disaster shots.

I also shot an 86 on no sleep and had a blast with Buck and Motoo! Great to play with people you know, but havent met. Had a few birdies, a few long putts and a bunch of disaster shots.

you sure were rolling that putter well i should have switched earlier in my round. oh well, Center Shafts are back out in full force starting tomorrow.

I might have shot under 100 if you didn't write down my last two scores. :act-up: Any idea what I shot? I would venture to say 98-100.

89 on a tricky course called Steinbach Fly-in. Ballstriking was quite good but scoring was not. Still dialing in the distances on the i20's and putting was horrendous - poor concentration as much as anything I believe.

+8 44
played 9 today after work and started the round off with a triple
it was all uphill from there lol

I shot an abysmal 50 on the back 9 in my league today. My opponent shot a 51 but since I had to give him strokes on four various holes, I lost 2dn. Ugh.

Sent from my Evo 3D using Tapatalk

37(+1) in league tonight
2 bogies, 1 birdie. one was a dumb 3 banger, and the other was a head shaker, but very happy with that round.

Had one of my best rounds ever today, 83 and that was with a quad and a double. If I only could have saved those penalty strokes I would have had a shot at my first ever seventies score.

You guys ain't gonna believe this! My buddy and I won the two man scramble again tonight! I shot a fricking 93 today playing 18 holes with KellyBo. Came home and rested a bit, then went out for the two man scramble with my buddy at 6:00 p.m. We played with one of the best golfers at our club who is scratch plus his female partner who is on the Mercer University College Women's Golf Team and came out on top. I have to say we had four strokes between us however we still shot six under scratch. They shot eight under (with no strokes) and with our (four strokes) ten under we kicked arse.

Shot a 42 in league last night. I feel like I'm so close to putting it all together. Then I will see my scores drop. Practice practice practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back