Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Geez....who killed this thread last night?

I guess it was so good, they had no comeback. Shocker.

Oh I'm here...you just don't see me because I use full words vs. acronyms

The Hanks school of showing up?

Im not allowed to say who approves.

Id say "WTC" to this but apparently some people around here have irritable bowel syndrome and get offended. Are you still butthurt over someone calling your socks too expensive?
Oh I'm here...you just don't see me because I use full words vs. acronyms

Wow.

--
Tapatalk2

not at all Jr....some things will never change anyway....kind of like the amount of 'butthurt' you feel about getting neg repped

Oh wait...this is the MC Trash Talk thread....are you playing in it? Never mind....answered my own question

Id say "WTC" to this but apparently some people around here have irritable bowel syndrome and get offended. Are you still butthurt over someone calling your socks too expensive?

Neg repped? Im not hurt at all about it. Its a great day when oversensitive people use the little power that they have to try to control the actions of other people.

Youre right dude. Some people will never change.
not at all Jr....some things will never change anyway....kind of like the amount of 'butthurt' you feel about getting neg repped

Wow, all I can do is laugh sometimes. How is that popcorn Nate?

I am ready to show both JB and TBT how it feels to finish in 2nd and 3rd place respectively next weekend, which of course is the same result they will walk away crying with in July.

Cookie are you allowed to pick on a player whose handicap is higher than yours? I thought that was against the rules.

I hope TBT goes Hawk and takes you down

*gives Cookie the glare*

Wow, all I can do is laugh sometimes. How is that popcorn Nate?

I am ready to show both JB and TBT how it feels to finish in 2nd and 3rd place respectively next weekend, which of course is the same result they will walk away crying with in July.

Cookie are you allowed to pick on a player whose handicap is higher than yours? I thought that was against the rules.

Rule number 1 of Trash Talk: There are no rules in Trash Talk

You forgot the "Unless you're Cookie" rules that Hawk shared with us yesterday.

You can not call out a player or talk smack to a player with a higher handicap than you....unless you're Cookie.

Then half of Team THP should shush, considering a large portion of their team is the lowest caps of the bunch! Its how they win.

You can not call out a player or talk smack to a player with a higher handicap than you....unless you're Cookie.

I love the truth. Thanks War! ha

Hey braintrust, the site is run by a woman and it's offensive. Yes I gave you negative rep and apparently you didn't get the message. Grow up thainer!

Back on topic from the delusional and ridiculous.
Chunky...You Stink!

I'm offended by this. I take showers once a week

Back