The Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get tired of the Jack slurping that goes on during this tournament?

Its his tourney on a piece of property where he is the supreme ruler. The week has always been a tribute to Jack. No different than Bay Hill and Arnie.

I dont mind it this year, as my fav TW was the one honored this year.

Its his tourney on a piece of property where he is the supreme ruler. The week has always been a tribute to Jack. No different than Bay Hill and Arnie.

I know how it works, but it doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

Does anyone else get tired of the Jack slurping that goes on during this tournament?

Yes. It bores me sometimes. I just want to watch golf.

why do they continue to talk about camera phones??? My phone makes zero sound when I take a pic. It had to be 100 times worse with the older cameras before the digital age.

why do they continue to talk about camera phones??? My phone makes zero sound when I take a pic. It had to be 100 times worse with the older cameras before the digital age.

Some people haven't learned that they can turn off the sound on their cameras. Happens a lot unfortunately.

Many people are too stupid to turn off the fake photo shutter sound many smart phones come with. Combine that with the fact that everyone in the crowd has one and its a pain in the butt.

Some people haven't learned that they can turn off the sound on their cameras. Happens a lot unfortunately.

If I was running a tourney it would happn once and then they would either turn the damn thing off or be shown the parking lot.

Yeah but Arnie doesn't come off the same as Jack. At least to me anyway.

--
Tapatalk2

Many people are too stupid to turn off the fake photo shutter sound many smart phones come with. Combine that with the fact that everyone in the crowd has one and its a pain in the butt.

This excuse sucks, it could take one blurb in the spectator guide about how to turn off the shutter sound on iphone, android, and blackberry. It would reduce the problem by a huge number and itd be so easy to do.

If I was running a tourney it would happn once and then they would either turn the damn thing off or be shown the parking lot.

Completely agree. It's not that hard to figure out is it?

--
Tapatalk2

I agree Jack is very full of himself. Hard not to be when you are the best ever. Arnie is great to listen to.

Phil really never plays well at memorial. I think his mind is on the US open

My team took a nose dive at the end of the day, between the Levin and crew going low and my guys decided to suck it up. Fowler and Curtis are still out there, I'm hoping they don't do something stupid.

This is a great tournament, but it's not a great preparation for the US Open. Fairways are much easier to hit here, and the conditions are usually softer because they get a fair amount of rain at this time of year in that area. It doesn't mean that the course isn't difficult, but it's not like a US Open course.

Some would say that next week's tournament in Memphis is a better course in terms of US Open prep, but it's so hot at that tournament, I would think that a lot of guys that play there are gassed at the end of the tournament and wouldn't have much left in the tank for the US Open.

Greens are rolling 14? hot dang.

Philly Mick WD with 'mental fatigue' after 79

I hope I don't develop "mental fatigue" when I'm in a tourney. Wow phil :angry:

I understand that it must be frustrating to have cameras going off all the time but the way that Bubba and Phil acted was stupid.

Now they say that Phil has withdrawn due to "mental fatigue". Shocking.

Philly Mick WD with 'mental fatigue' after 79

Think he will get fried the way Tiger did when he withdrew? Maybe he is only faking mental fatigue.

Tigger would get lambasted (rightfully so) for that type of WD, wow. Interested to see how this plays out.

--
Tapatalk2

I agree, it seems like everyone walks on eggshells around Jack.

I understand that it must be frustrating to have cameras going off all the time but the way that Bubba and Phil acted was stupid.

Wow, this is weird. I had to watch @live so I didn't see this. What happened?

Gotta admit, he did look tired out there but I guess being all over the course will do that, it does to me.

Tigger would get lambasted (rightfully so) for that type of WD, wow. Interested to see how this plays out.

This. It's funny how people are sometimes.

I homestly can't believe this for Phil. What a turd. Grow up and finish the tourney. It would probably only be one more day anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back