For the NHL THPer's

LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
I had heard that the Wings were licking their chops at picking up Tim Thomas after the season as he was going to be an UFA. It also had merit because he's from Michigan. Well the Bruins waved 20 mil at him and Tim signed. Detroit's loss and Boston's gain, it's been a long way to this point for Thomas good to see his hardwork paid off.

Last edited:
If Tim Thomas goes to the Red Wings, and they can hold the majority of their players then they will be UNSTOPABLE.

Red Wings,the kings of the west will have to hide their glory after not finishing 1st in the west this year tho... this concluding that i think San Jose will stay atop of em. (all my predictions)

Tim would be a sweet addition however!

Red Wings,the kings of the west will have to hide their glory after not finishing 1st in the west this year tho... this concluding that i think San Jose will stay atop of em. (all my predictions)

Tim would be a sweet addition however!

I think the Sharks will keep that 1st spot, not enough time for Detroit to catch up. But Tim Thomas to Detroit, ge'ez that will be a killer roster.

If Tim Thomas goes to the Red Wings, and they can hold the majority of their players then they will be UNSTOPABLE.

They had hoped that it would be the case but the Bruins have him signed to a 4 years extention as of this morning leaving the Wings to have to start looking elsewhere

They had hoped that it would be the case but the Bruins have him signed to a 4 years extention as of this morning leaving the Wings to have to start looking elsewhere

Wow the teams out west dodged a bullet with that one.

P.S. I just noticed, nice hybrids :wink:

Wow the teams out west dodged a bullet with that one.

P.S. I just noticed, nice hybrids :wink:

Now the Wings have lost out on two netminders Miller & Thomas the big question is now who do they go after? As far as the Hy's yeah the Idea Pros are at least for me stupid easy to hit.

Now the Wings have lost out on two netminders Miller & Thomas the big question is now who do they go after? As far as the Hy's yeah the Idea Pros are at least for me stupid easy to hit.

Man my boy Ty Conklin had a terrible game the other day against the Blues, he got murdered. But we'll see who they pick up, I'm not sure who's next :confused2:

And I love my Idea Pro, I'm buying a 4 hybrid pretty soon :clapp:

You guys can say what you want, but Lord Stanley's cup will once again be spending this summer where it belongs; in Detroit.

You guys can say what you want, but Lord Stanley's cup will once again be spending this summer where it belongs; in Detroit.

No way, they have to get by the Sharks!

All Im gonna say is that they dont call Detroit, "Hockeytown" for nuthin'.

Couple of Wings Fans Here? Well Iv'e been a Bruins Fan Since 1971, have been proud to say I actually saw the greatest defenseman ever to lace up a pair of skates play, he was my favorite player to say the least. Good signing for my boys Timmy T is a gamer. LefTe and 907 what is wrong with detroits tandem??? I had both goalies on my CBS sportsline fantasy hockey team this year, and It cost me dearly in the playoffs let me tell ya. I like Conklin he is a gamer But Osgood...that is another story too many times I put my faith in him this year and he let me down. No disrespect to him but he has a lot to prove In the postseason this year and for that matter so do the bruins, even though I have waited so long for a season like this hopefully the "plunge" they had from the end of jan thru march is out of their system.

Couple of Wings Fans Here? Well Iv'e been a Bruins Fan Since 1971, have been proud to say I actually saw the greatest defenseman ever to lace up a pair of skates play, he was my favorite player to say the least. Good signing for my boys Timmy T is a gamer. LefTe and 907 what is wrong with detroits tandem??? I had both goalies on my CBS sportsline fantasy hockey team this year, and It cost me dearly in the playoffs let me tell ya. I like Conklin he is a gamer But Osgood...that is another story too many times I put my faith in him this year and he let me down. No disrespect to him but he has a lot to prove In the postseason this year and for that matter so do the bruins, even though I have waited so long for a season like this hopefully the "plunge" they had from the end of jan thru march is out of their system.

Nothing is wrong with their net-minders now, hell Ty is one of my good friend's older brothers. But that's what we were saying, that is a really solid one, two, and if they picked up Tim T, they would be a KILLER team. And Conklin is having a good season this year, but his last game against the Blues (I root for them because they are associated with our local ECHL team) he got murdered!

Bake,
Keep talking, but when your Wings lose to the Sharks (my favorite team), I will get the last laugh.

Bake,
Keep talking, but when your Wings lose to the Sharks (my favorite team), I will get the last laugh.
Which team has won more Stanley Cups, the Wings or the Sharks?:confused2:

Which team has won more Stanley Cups, the Wings or the Sharks?:confused2:

The past is the past, I live in the present :D

Check the avatar and tagline :laugh:

yeah 907 you are probably right as a fan that has much respect for detroit Osgood worries me

yeah 907 you are probably right as a fan that has much respect for detroit Osgood worries me

I agree, he a great net minder, he worries me too. In reality, I would love to see Sharks vs. Red Wings playing for the Conference Championships, would be a great series.

The past is the past, I live in the present :D

Check the avatar and tagline :laugh:
Awww, you're just saying that because you know what the answer is and you dont like it. :D

Awww, you're just saying that because you know what the answer is and you dont like it. :D

I do know the answer, and I'm fine with it. But more cups in the past won't help them win the '09 cup, plus it will be in San Jose when all is said and done :D

We shall see.

I dont care what your magic 8-ball says. :D

No, I'm a wizard with a crystal ball :banana:

wizard.png

I think those eyebrows are obstructing your vision...

I think those eyebrows are obstructing your vision...

I tried to shave them, but I cut myself :sad:

But the crystal ball either says Sharks with the Cup, or Red Wings blow the game with an own goal, Sharks go to the Stanley Cup!

Back