The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I edited post. I meant dumped the long irons. Lol. I still like my 5i enough to keep it around.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

well right now I have room for one more club cause I went with a 52 58 wedge, so I may have the 5 iron for strange situations or something

I'm jealous of you guys that can hit hybrids. They just aren't for me I guess. Can't hit them for the life of me.

It took me a long while to learn and finally I got it down and I was impressed. I swing down on it like a 7 iron and it traps the ball launching it way down the fairway, I'm going to switch my 3 hybrid with a 3 mashie now!

well right now I have room for one more club cause I went with a 52 58 wedge, so I may have the 5 iron for strange situations or something

A week later, and Gary Busey still cracks me up. LOL. I can't even pay attention to what you are saying.

So. . . the fire is still burning strong and is only 10% contained after $9 million spent since it began, lol

20120601__USWesternWildfires~4_GALLERY.jpg

Played the first 18 wjth the new I20's and after 9 holes I couldnt hardly swing the club witbout nearly collapsjng to my knees from the pain.

My wrist is completely tore up again.

Oh and some Jack wagon hit me with a golf ball today. Firat time in 20 years I've been hit.

Played the first 18 wjth the new I20's and after 9 holes I couldnt hardly swing the club witbout nearly collapsjng to my knees from the pain.

Oh and some Jack wagon hit me with a golf ball today. Firat time in 20 years I've been hit.

You got IceJacked?

Yep on the fly. Good thing i put my arm up otherwise it would have hit me in the face.

Wow. That sucks. What's up with your wrist?

Kevin

Wow. That sucks. What's up with your wrist?

Kevin

Feels lime the same thing I had with my right wrist last year. Right at that big bone on the outside of your wrist is just excruciatingly painful. Last time it was torn cartilage and feels like the same thing.

God, I still have a headache. Haven't had caffeine in 2 days, might be the root of it. Sorry if I sound cranky at any point today.

God, I still have a headache. Haven't had caffeine in 2 days, might be the root of it. Sorry if I sound cranky at any point today.

Why the cold turkey on Caffeine JR?

Feels lime the same thing I had with my right wrist last year. Right at that big bone on the outside of your wrist is just excruciatingly painful. Last time it was torn cartilage and feels like the same thing.

Have you seen a hand surgeon? When Grace had her wrist problems, it took three doctors before one seemed to know what the hell he was talking about. The wrist is so damn complicated. Hope you get that figured out, bro.

Kevin

Cutting sweetened tea and soda from my diet, and I don't have any diet drinks here at the house.
Why the cold turkey on Caffeine JR?

Cutting sweetened tea and soda from my diet, and I don't have any diet drinks here at the house.

That's good though dude. Keep it up. I should probably do the same with soda.

Maybe a cup of coffee with sweet n low or splenda might help the old headache?

It might, but I would rather go ahead and get it out of my system. The headaches will stop in a few days.
Maybe a cup of coffee with sweet n low or splenda might help the old headache?

Have you seen a hand surgeon? When Grace had her wrist problems, it took three doctors before one seemed to know what the hell he was talking about. The wrist is so damn complicated. Hope you get that figured out, bro.

Kevin

Yah I went to the wrist orthopod around here last time and he told me it would be a cyclical injury with reoccurring pain and the tears were so small and in an area where surgery wouldn't help. It comes and goes. I just hope its gone soon today was the worst it has ever felt.

My DSL modem is dying. I'm bouncing in and out of internet service. GRRRRR!

the callaway upro mx connector deal is creating pop ups in my chrome... it opens up to the update website when my upro connector is already up to date
it does it every 15 mins and its getting annoying
guess ill uninstall and reinstall when they update the shot tracking :sad:

It might, but I would rather go ahead and get it out of my system. The headaches will stop in a few days.

You're on the right track with that attitude. Keep it up!

I'm taking a break from golf for a bit to think over some things. I snapped a club on 18 today (tournament) and I am not proud of it.

I'm taking a break from golf for a bit to think over some things. I snapped a club on 18 today (tournament) and I am not proud of it.

Hey man it happens. You are right in taking a break though.. I know there is plenty of competition involved with golf but for all us hackers I think the main focus is to always enjoy the game. The day I come off the course no matter how good or bad I did and can't say I enjoyed it, is the day I will quit playong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back