The Memorial Tournament (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen Tiger hit driver once. I've missed maybe 2 tee shots.

He's hit it twice today. Funny how consistent he is when he doesn't have to hit it.

If TW wins Sabo is gonna look kinda stupid in red and black.

We are one Flooder away from having this thread full. :D

Two Flooder mentions in one day, watch out JB! We don't want it to be a beetlejuice thing lol

Don't get mad. He moves the needle. LOL

You have no idea how mad I am that the power is out here and I can't watch this!

Sent from Tapatalk

I can't believe the massive log Rickie Fowler laid in his pants today. Can we talk about that for second?

He just doesn't look very textbook. That 16th hole just is diabolical with that pin placement.

Yeah I think that's why I like him, I just noticed he had a real strong body toward the target move on 16.

Screw Jack courses and their dang greens. 10 dudes hitting a green on Sunday is just wrong.

--
Tapatalk2

Damn Tiger! That was just insane.

Sorry if it's been discussed at length, but thread moving too fast to keep up - what's happened to Fowler today?

I can't believe the massive log Rickie Fowler laid in his pants today. Can we talk about that for second?

I had him in fantasy. Quite surprising and disappointing.

Rory has his work cut out for par.

Should revisit the question of "Are these other guys still intimidated by Tiger?".

Sorry if it's been discussed at length, but thread moving too fast to keep up - what's happened to Fowler today?

He crapped himself and has been battling a severe case of chaffing.

Seeing those two shots by the final group out of the bunker give you some more appreciation with what Tiger was dealing with and he was coming from the rough.

No clue, I've seen him exactly once a zero mention of him.

--
Tapatalk2

You missed this earlier so I will re quote it for you:

Oh, I saw it. I thought the I20's were better than that!

LOL at sabbachokey and Levin. Levin looked like a freaking weasel jumping up and down in that bunker.

Absolutely, and I know you are upset about it, cause that means you arent getting your Amp on now. Fowler folded like a Dufner today, it was ridiculous. Cookie should buy me a bottle of Rum for that meltdown.

No orange cap, that'll teach him...

Are you Tapatalking to me?

I bet Tiger leaves his birdie putt short.

Rory wasnt even close on that putt.

Sabbobooboo. Yuck.

That was a terrible par effort by Rory. Look who has the lead all alone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back