Trace Adkins and West Point Glee Club

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
This was performed last night at the ACM's.

[YOUTUBE]_0mm4u2VzDs[/YOUTUBE]

Saw it. That is a very, very moving song and Trace Adkins has an amazing voice. I still like his song, "Marry For Money" though. LOL

That was amazing.

Taylor Swift looks so asian. I don't find her that attractive.

Nothing against Asians though.

I find "What Brothers are For" to be a great country war song to be amazing as well.

Taylor Swift looks so asian. I don't find her that attractive.

Nothing against Asians though.
I think she is cute, too skinny though. She is such a talented singer/songwriter though. When you consider the fact that when her first album came out, she was only 17 and wrote every song on that album, thats very impressive.
I like pretty much all her songs and I have a lot of respect for her. IMO, Carrie Underwood has won a lot of awards lately that Taylor Swift should have won.

find "What Brothers are For" to be a great country war song to be amazing as well.

That song is very good. The first time I heard it I was on the way to pick up the 1Sgt to go golfing and it just about had me in tears. Tough to hear a song that speaks the exact words that I feel.

Smalls,
I heard about that performance on the radio and wanted to hear the song. I seen this yesterday but didn't get around to watching the clip. Thanks.

It's amazing now that I wanted to have a golf tournament to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project everyone is talking about that organization. I'm sure they were talking about it before and I just never noticed. But it seems like anymore every time I turn around I'm hearing someone else mentioning them. I wish we never needed a program like that but it's great to know that they are there.

Back