What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, since the title is "Crazy Signs" and "YMCA" by the Village People is one of the songs, I'm assuming this CD is a bunch of songs where everyone is supposed to make hand and/or body gestures instead of actually dancing?

Some gestures, some dancing (the Macarena is on there as well, if you call that dancing). You go to Club Med often enough, you learn it all. Alcohol helps, but there's only so much you can drink with kidlets in tow. It's all very peppy and upbeat.

im listening to All that remains - "six" trying to get prepared... Same thing I listen to in the truck on convoys.

I'm Yours- Jason Mraz

uh...SportsCenter in the background. lol

Day 'n' Nike by Kid Cudi....which is weird because I typically hate hip-hop and most of my itunes library is as old as me if not older.

Day 'n' Nike by Kid Cudi....which is weird because I typically hate hip-hop and most of my itunes library is as old as me if not older.

But see that's a killer song, it's all about drugs :laugh:

Some industrial-stength shredder truck parked right below my window. I can barely hear anyone on the phone (though that latter part isn't such a bad thing).

Bahahahahahahahahaha. Curling gets my vote for stupidest sport in the world!

I don't like it, but its just on the TV. People could say the same about golf. I agree it's.. different. But still probably has some strategic thinking.

I've tried to throw a rock before in the button. You probably can't imagine how hard and the skill it takes to do that.

I've tried to throw a rock before in the button. You probably can't imagine how hard and the skill it takes to do that.

When you are old enough, I'll give you some tips on how to find the button. For now, don't throw your rock and definitely don't get anywhere near a button. You'll only make things worse.

I don't like it, but its just on the TV. People could say the same about golf. I agree it's.. different. But still probably has some strategic thinking.

I never said it didn't take skill and strategy, I just don't see why people enjoy it so much, I think it's stupid. But I guess people say the same about golf.

Harry,
I almost peed myself right there.

When you are old enough, I'll give you some tips on how to find the button. For now, don't throw your rock and definitely don't get anywhere near a button. You'll only make things worse.

rofl.gif

This song has been stuck in my head for days(anyone else in to Hip Hop?)
Explicit Lyrics ahead...
[YOUTUBE]jUW8zOIy-HE[/YOUTUBE]

Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade

I have hand One by U2 stuck in my head for about a week now.

FWIW, IMO, it isn't a sport if it doesn't require athleticism or if the winner is determined subjectively by judges.

I'm listening to La roux - In for the kill.
[youtube]9lVaWYkKOdY[/youtube]

It's really, really good.

Listening to "Aeroplane" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back