Amazing Video of Sergio

907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
Here's Sergio flying his 4 iron 250, I wish I could hit the ball like that.

[YOUTUBE]BbZLQIAbb-M[/YOUTUBE]

sheeesh

This is my favorite Sergio shot of all time. I'm not crazy about the guy these days but back then I did like him. I thought he'd push Tiger a lot more than he did. Part of why I can't get too excited about these young guys who haven't won anything yet.

[YOUTUBE]JPcddytnbFw[/YOUTUBE]

I love when golfers completely ignore their finishing position on tough shots, or when they can't really finish and just flail their bodies, it looks so funny. I love his run & jump as well.

Smalls, that's a great video, and a great shot my Serg. I personally like the 250 flown 4 iron, just amazing that he could hit the ball that far. I want to see how far he can fly the driver if he goes at it like that!

This is my favorite Sergio shot of all time. I'm not crazy about the guy these days but back then I did like him. I thought he'd push Tiger a lot more than he did. Part of why I can't get too excited about these young guys who haven't won anything yet.

[YOUTUBE]JPcddytnbFw[/YOUTUBE]

hehe, look how skinny he was back then

Look how skinny we all were when we were young pups!

Smalls, that's a great video, and a great shot my Serg. I personally like the 250 flown 4 iron, just amazing that he could hit the ball that far. I want to see how far he can fly the driver if he goes at it like that!

ya me too, i love that video. i actually watch that and his swingvision video because he gets more lag than pretty much everybody on tour

ya me too, i love that video. i actually watch that and his swingvision video because he gets more lag than pretty much everybody on tour

His swing is AMAZING!

ya the amount of power and quickness in his hands amazes me every time. like i would be scared to go to the range and swing like that

ya the amount of power and quickness in his hands amazes me every time. like i would be scared to go to the range and swing like that

I have tried, gotten my 8 iron to fly like 155, but it hurt. Haha.

Used to hit a 4 iron 300 yards at a local course. It would carry about 215 and roll another 85 yards. The course was like asphalt.

Used to hit a 4 iron 300 yards at a local course. It would carry about 215 and roll another 85 yards. The course was like asphalt.

i love those type of fairways. i still remember my 380 yard drive like it was yesterday (1998). about a 15-20 mph wind to our backs, and the fairway was as hard as a rock. i creamed my Great Big Bertha, and it just rolled and rolled and rolled and rolled all the way up the the fringe on a 385 yard par 4. it mustve rolled over 100 yards

Wow, that's would be a fun course to hit a super low spin driver on!

I love Sergio's reaction to this 3 wood shot from about 275 yds at the Nedbank Challenge from this year.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQNW94bsKms[/YOUTUBE]

Didn't work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQNW94bsKms

You just have to put the bolded part between the YouTube tags.

[YOUTUBE]OQNW94bsKms[/YOUTUBE]

*EDIT* That looks like one of my shank reactions.

I stand corrected, thanks for the help.

I love Sergio's reaction to this 3 wood shot from about 275 yds at the Nedbank Challenge from this year.

[YOUTUBE]OQNW94bsKms[/YOUTUBE]

bonnnnnerrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought for sure it was an inside joke that you would know lol.

I thought for sure it was an inside joke that you would know lol.

Oddly enough, I don't enjoy having inside jokes with anyone that involve another man's junk. Call me crazy :confused2:

Back