Boccieri Forum Testing Review Thread

Great start testers! Frank I think you will be shocked at how consistently you hit the sweet spot. On my 5 wood from last years testing it's worn out big time, kinda browning actually. Most consistent long club in my bag. Looking forward to some more hybrid reviews as well.

Love seeing people getting these already; will be watching this thread of reviews as I'm intrigued by their clubs.

Great reviews so far guys. I tested the Heavy Driver last year. Me and maybe one other tester had a bit of an issue losing the ball right a lot. Have any of you noticed that it's a bit easier to lose it right with the heavier club?

~Rock

Great reviews so far guys. I tested the Heavy Driver last year. Me and maybe one other tester had a bit of an issue losing the ball right a lot. Have any of you noticed that it's a bit easier to lose it right with the heavier club?

~Rock

My range session got rained out yesterday and that was supposed to be my initial run with the hybrid so I cant answer this just yet. But I will pay attention to my misses and report back about what I see.

Doing a great job so far guys!

I wonder what the swing weight difference is between these clubs and normal clubs. 1 or 2 more up?

Great pics and thoughts already.

Kmac, that hybrid was a great addition to my bag. I'm really curious to see how it works for you. It's not the most exciting club in the world, but I just found more consistency with it than anything I'd had up to that point.

~Rock

I didn't see any more problems with the ball going right than any of my other clubs but I will definitely be paying attention moving forward.

Will get my hybrid out tomorrow pending leg soreness.. Wednesday at the latest fellas! (of course after the vid and pics)

Really looking forward to reviews of the Boccieri Hybrid. I'm looking for a "go to" 3h I can rely on.

Great start testers! Frank I think you will be shocked at how consistently you hit the sweet spot. On my 5 wood from last years testing it's worn out big time, kinda browning actually. Most consistent long club in my bag. Looking forward to some more hybrid reviews as well.

I chose the 3W last year for the testing and feel the exact same way. Most consistent club in my bag and have that same sweet spot marking on it.

Kmac, can't wait to hear your thoughts on the hybrid, that's the exact slot on my bag I'm pondering swapping out.

Great pics and thoughts already.

Kmac, that hybrid was a great addition to my bag. I'm really curious to see how it works for you. It's not the most exciting club in the world, but I just found more consistency with it than anything I'd had up to that point.

I have tempo issues with my swing so Im looking for this club to help with that. Exciting its not but I'll take consistency any day over exciting.

I have tempo issues with my swing so Im looking for this club to help with that. Exciting its not but I'll take consistency any day over exciting.

Me too, which may explain why it worked so well for me. The person I've played the most with in the last year (Jrod) would attest to the fact that there aren't any clubs I hit as consistently as the Heavy. Good luck with it, buddy.

My first session with it was pretty sick in that balls were landing almost on top of one another, but I had to keep it smooth. If I would stop trying to get 5 more yards out of every club I would be a much better folder. Instead of trying to swing harder I really need to exercise more.

Tapatalk

Me too, which may explain why it worked so well for me. The person I've played the most with in the last year (Jrod) would attest to the fact that there aren't any clubs I hit as consistently as the Heavy. Good luck with it, buddy.

Thanks dude and that is exactly what I hope to see from it. Id like a consistent 200 yards from my 4H and of course straight.

Mine will be showing up today. I am really excited to see how this club works with my swing.

Great first review Frank. Glad u had a enjoyed it. Looking forward to hearing more from others regarding the heavy hybrid.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

interesting dude....I know you typically like a club to have a wow factor for you to use it so it'll be good to see if this works for you or not.

interesting dude....I know you typically like a club to have a wow factor for you to use it so it'll be good to see if this works for you or not.

This is true but I do have fond memories of demo day 2011 and this club taking us all by sweet surprise. I sure hope that happens again.

Finally got caught up on this thread.

FrankA: nice unboxing video and solid "easy to read" initial review as Biggsy said. I will be honest, not surprised at all with your initial range session. While my experience has only been with the hybrids, it is good to hear similar type of results with the woods. The testing from last year picked up right where it left off!

Kmac: great photos man. I was enamored with that 4 hybrid so much that I purchased the 3 and 5. I know you mentioned wanting 200 out of it....this is one that I saw about 190 with FWIW. Really looking forward to hearing how this works out for you.

Solid job thus far Frank and Kevin!

This thing looks great. Great work guys!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Looks like I will be getting out with GoalieDave tomorrow and put this into action on the course. I may even share a little bit and let him hit it a time or 2.

I was swinging my Orange whip today which is counter balanced and wow do these things both swing very similarly, FWIW.

Good looking pics kmac and frank.
kmac It will be interesting to see if this heavy hybrid gets you into a good swing rythem.

Just unboxed it

Just unboxed it

I just got the 3-wood via UPS. Initial Thoughts:

It is definately a different feel that what I am accustomed to. I am used to everything being light that the feeling of the club's weight stands out. There definately is some weight to the club. I like the looks, nothing mind blowing. Function over form I believe. I like the headcover, it has a zipper. I will probably put the club under the Daphine's THP Gator I have though.

Good luck Blugold, glad you got your club

Back