Anybody wear sunglasses?

Anybody wear sunglasses?

My girlfriend picked up a pair of Under Armour Igniter's for me, they're one of the most comfortable pairs of sunglasses I've ever worn, even over 4 hours.

26608262-2c3a-2dd5.jpg

I love how these keep out all the light and brighten the area with the polarized lense

26608262-2c3a-2dd5.jpg

I love how these keep out all the light and brighten the area with the polarized lense

Those the gas cans? Always wanted a pair similar to those.. Only thing I don't like is that they aren't the best with wearing a hat since the bands are so big in my experience trying others on

i rock these bad boys...
4de67c2f2c4e0.jpg

Similar to the gascan's however they support "Infinite Hero" which is a support organization for our nations troops. if anyone is interested in a site for the glasses let me know. #till the last one comes home.

i rock these bad boys...
4de67c2f2c4e0.jpg

Similar to the gascan's however they support "Infinite Hero" which is a support organization for our nations troops. if anyone is interested in a site for the glasses let me know. #till the last one comes home.

Those look slick.. How is the lense for golfing?

Those look slick.. How is the lense for golfing?

They're fantastic for golfing, however i'm not a fan of wearing them while swinging so, i wear em in between shots and off when putting. they have a yellowish/orangish lens to them and are great for direct sunlight and REALLY bring out the color of the ball against the grass as well as glare off clubs, etc.

I need to wear sunglasses when outside but I just recently damaged my better pair of glasses so right now I am wearing a pair that came free in a case of beer.

My wife was gracious enought o purchase these for me. I had to return them though. $280 for shades is a little pricey for me. I was too afraid something would happen to them. PLUS I figured I would never wear the light brown secondary lenses. Too light for me.

4e2dd4f49b171.jpg

They're fantastic for golfing, however i'm not a fan of wearing them while swinging so, i wear em in between shots and off when putting. they have a yellowish/orangish lens to them and are great for direct sunlight and REALLY bring out the color of the ball against the grass as well as glare off clubs, etc.

Awe gotcha.. That makes sense.

Just ordered some flak jackets jn black polarized. Pretty pumped.

Those are great sunglasses dude.

Posted via taptalk

Oakley Half Jackets xlj's ... seem to play my driver and irons much better in anything other than very cloudy weather with them on. I seem to putt better with them removed though... which is bizarre as i can see more contrast etc on the greens with them on!! Probably means i putt by feel more than any skill.. :)

I don't see the need to invest highly in sunglasses due to the fact that I can not seem to maintain them. As far as using sunglasses in sports, I do not. Maybe it is because I purchase disposable sunglasses, but my depth perception is off when doing so. I wear them on the course, but remove them when taking a shot, regardless of position on the hole.

I don't see the need to invest highly in sunglasses due to the fact that I can not seem to maintain them. As far as using sunglasses in sports, I do not. Maybe it is because I purchase disposable sunglasses, but my depth perception is off when doing so. I wear them on the course, but remove them when taking a shot, regardless of position on the hole.

Big difference between cheap sunglasses and good sunglasses as far as quality of vision. With good sunglasses you won't even know that you are wearing them. Also, if you go out and pay $150 - $200 for sunglasses i guarantee that you will take care of them because you will get hooked on them and know how much they cost to replace.

Just wanted to see if anybody wore sunglasses when they went out to play. If so, which shades are you sporting? :glasses-cool:

No. I don't wear sunglasses while playing golf.

Given my blue eyes, sunglasses are a must for me when playing sports. I use the Oakley Half Jackets XLJ (rose color lens). Great sunglasses but need to handle with care. Always making the mistake of taking them off, putting on my hat, flip off the hat and there goes the sunglasses.. argh!!!

Just got done looking at oakley some really cool shades out there just can't bring my self to spend $100+++++ for some sunglasses that will eventually get lost or damaged .Was trying to tell myself no but the EVIL side said just do it come on its only $$$ HAHAHA....http://www.oakley.com/store/products/men/sunglasses

I wear sunglasses in between shots. There just cheap sunglasses. I lose them fairly often.

Just ordered some flak jackets jn black polarized. Pretty pumped.

They are awesome dude. I was between the Flaks and the Fast Jackets. I thought the Fast Jackets were too bulky. I absolutely love these.

$300.00 wtf??? will i have x-ray vison and be able to fly??? COOL though..
4f724d83403bc.jpg

I wear a pair of Dockers that are polarized. Going to polarized lenses was the smartest move I've ever made with regards to sunglasses. My Oakleys are also polarized, but too expensive to risk to an errant tee or falling off my face or something.

OK so now you guys have me thinking about these OAKLEY FLACK JACKETS why or why not should i go for it they do look cool ????

You don't have to buy super expensive sunglasses to get the polarization (although the quality of the lenses may suffer if you go too cheap). I've had a pair of Revos that I loved ($160+) and I currently have a pair of Red Ridge glasses ($30) that the polarization is just as quality on. I actually bought the Red Ridge shades at the eyeglass place in Walmart :O

I do wear shades on the course now, but until I got polarized lenses I couldn't because of distortion. I can't say enough good things about a quality polarized lens.

Tappin' on my Thunderbolt

You guys can wear your gas cans on the course? Mine seem too loose, so I save em for everything else except work. For golf and work I wear Under Armor Zone XL's.

I play a lot of twilight golf so sunglasses are neccessary to follow shots when hitting into a low sun. My choice is the Wiley X Blink. They are polraized and can be had for $80.00 to $100.

large5581.jpg

Wiley X models are ballistically tested and used by the military which of course makes them perfect for the hazards of muni golf.

Truth is I take them off when hitting with the sun at my back or when putting but they work great when needed and are great for driving, fishing, hunting etc.

Back