Big Break Atlantis

Ok, this is getting ridiculous.

The only reason I came back in here was because I saw you posted. Thanks JN. Thanks.

This is just sad.

I wondered how this thread gained a dozen pages in one day. Potshots at omega, and arrogance without backdrop.
Gee, I only said that Mallory was hotter in a sweater than the bikini models on this go-around and played better to boot.
:confused2:
Aubrey is a bit surprising on Big Break Academy. Sound swing, and a sound understanding about what she's doing when swinging a club. Me thinks these girls area little bit better players than they get to show or are getting credit for.
I JUST finished watching this. I was shocked at how literate and understanding of the swing she was in her 'teaching' session with Breed. However, in general conversation, I feel she is still not so, well......you know.

Oh dear...

That's the most unintentionally hilarious post in this thread.

Omega has provided remarkable analysis on this series, including a breakdown of the Expected Value (EV) of the Long Wolf challenge, and a subsequent breakdown in his Golf Channel.com comment (linked in this thread), once the Big Break producer suggested different math in retrospect. Are others here capable of that, or taken the time? Hardly. There's certainly no evidence. A clapping seal can look up cable TV numbers, and provide them without a fleck of situational analysis. That may be harsh, but it's warranted to counter the laughable piling on against omega.

He's posted pictures. Primarily stills from the show itself. On other sites I've seen far more revealing photos taken from the websites of the contestants. The descriptions he's used of the women don't even threaten what's out there on rival message boards, or here previously. It's selective amnesia, with a convenient feel good target.

You can run him out of here. And me out of here. Just don't pretend you're improving anything or purifying anything. He's taken the word troll on page after page without responding, even though no doubt capable of dismantling the user.

The prevailing theme in other recent posts is lack of golf, and too many gimmicks. Meanwhile, if you count the number of shots per episode it's actually beyond the norm, and this Big Break is again detouring from circle chalk, which was a sickening trend for years. Big Break Ireland avoided circle chalk completely and it's been seldom used here. Contestants are not eliminated without holing out. There's pressure on the putter. In past seasons, notably Big Break Michigan, too often players were booted simply by failing to hit approach shots closer than their competitors.

If you want the misconceptions to stand, that's wonderful.

Anyway, I wondered how this thread gained a dozen pages in one day. Then I started sampling them. Potshots at omega, and arrogance without backdrop.

Speaking of hilarious. :bulgy-eyes:
Nobody is forcing either of you to stay on THP. But don't you dare sit and hide behind the idea that this is one sided or piling on.
As one of the mods on this site, we monitor every post that is made. You must be right, the 73 complaints against a single poster must just be failing to see what you are seeing. Yet, because of our rules here, nobody has been chased away or banned for what has become downright comical.
But as I have said far too much lately, its kind of par for the course.

I am calling for an Awsi vs Omega, Big Break debate. It might break the internet though.

It is a debate that I would most assuredly lose. Awsi is the master. I can only hope to aspire to his level of proficiency and professionalism.

Last edited:

This is the weirdest thread slash bromance I have ever seen. Wow.

I'm gonna just stay out of here because it's gone from creepy to twilight zone.

No offense awsi, because you are an amazing source, but...

NBC is on line 3 for casting of the next To Catch A Predator show for Dateline...

While I might have just read the funniest post ever, it is my job to again remind everybody that this thread is for conversation on the show only. Lets try and keep it civilized and about the show. Thanks.

Maybe we should start a new big break thread???? Forget this ever happened.

So....Aubrey got the boot last night, she hit some terrible wedge shots.

So....Aubrey got the boot last night, she hit some terrible wedge shots.

She was all around terrible. So glad to see her gone.

Tapin for bird

After seeing her with Breed, I bet Aubrey would destroy everyone that said in this thread that she can't play. lol. She looks pretty good.

Kevin

Yep. I think it was her time to go.. I wonder who will go next?

After seeing her with Breed, I bet Aubrey would destroy everyone that said in this thread that she can't play. lol. She looks pretty good.

Kevin

I don't doubt that, she still stunk it up on the show. May have been nerves, but she was awful.

Tapin for bird

Has Selane's nerves calmed any? I haven't watched since Zikaya got the boot. I like Selane. Lanky, seems kind of goofy, always nervous.

Has Selane's nerves calmed any? I haven't watched since Zikaya got the boot. I like Selane. Lanky, seems kind of goofy, always nervous.

She wa putting great this week still terrible other than that.

Tapin for bird

She wa putting great this week still terrible other than that.

Tapin for bird

Yeah, from what I have seen, she looks terrible with wedges in her hands. Maybe that is why I like her so much, so am I. LOL.

I know i'm not supposed to be, but im still laughing over here.

Back