The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to set my fantasy golf lineup. There goes the top 10 ranking I worked up to.

In laws. Need I say more? My dogs are shell shocked. The house in ruins. And more are on the way. Is it legal to shoot an in law? Id be justified. I kid. Id never waste good ammo like that LOL, sorry I kid again. Were cleaning up and preparing for it all to happen all over again today. Cant wait. :bulgy-eyes:

In laws. Need I say more? My dogs are shell shocked. The house in ruins. And more are on the way. Is it legal to shoot an in law? Id be justified. I kid. Id never waste good ammo like that LOL, sorry I kid again. Were cleaning up and preparing for it all to happen all over again today. Cant wait. :bulgy-eyes:

How does the disposal work?

How does the disposal work?

lol, oh yeah. Well, the disposal works great but the dishwasher is dead. LOL think they forgot to hook the power back up to it.

lol, oh yeah. Well, the disposal works great but the dishwasher is dead. LOL think they forgot to hook the power back up to it.
Haha, that sucks dude.

Haha, that sucks dude.

And of course that sucker is chock full of dirty dishes from all the mongrels here yesterday. My parents come in today and have no idea what theyre walking into.

And of course that sucker is chock full of dirty dishes from all the mongrels here yesterday. My parents come in today and have no idea what theyre walking into.

Bummer.. Make them wash the dishes and polish them and than serve you a milkshake for all your troubles

Time to bust out the Amex and get those heathens a hotel room, Kmac. Stupid Iowans anyway.

Hawk this all happened with them already having their own hotel rooms. And you'll appreciate this dude, our fridge is full of Busch Light LOL

Are they any good with HVAC units. I'm in need of a replacement soon.

Tapatalk

Busch Lite is the perfect drink to stock in the fridge for a house full of Iowans.

No HVAC but we got a builder and an electrician in the clan.

They hated your kitchen so bad that they visited and went to work, haha

Tapatalk

with the in-laws inboud to Kmac's, I hope that Tmex did a nice job on the landscaping yesterday

At least put some sand in the divots in the back yard

Tapatalk

with the in-laws inboud to Kmac's, I hope that Tmex did a nice job on the landscaping yesterday

I sent him to prep the course ahead of us. Greens were a little hairy last time

when your parents get there KMAC, just crank this up

That's funny. Kmac probably terrorized his family enough growing up.

Seriously? They didn't check to make sure it worked after they installed it? Sheesh!

No HVAC but we got a builder and an electrician in the clan.
But no one said they a good builder and electrician! (See dishwasher above!)

Just ripped a hole in my brand new Reebok golf shirt. Yay

This is a combination rant and HHJJ but it's here because of the stupidity of the whole situation.

Our course canned one of our cart boys yesterday. He's the least personable person you'd ever meet, never smiles, never takes off the sunglasses, never talks to any of the golfers, and usually just sat around playing on his phone. AND, he was always 15 to 20 minutes late. Every day. (I grew up thinking that if you weren't five minutes early, you were late)

But Tuesday night, he went out to pick up the Sporting KC flags after the league, and the bonehead DROVE onto the greens to pick them up because he was too lazy to park on the cart path and walk over. He did tell the boss that he drove "lightly" on the greens.

The Greenskeeper was IRATE! He demanded the guys ass on a platter, and he got it. The grounds crew was really busy doing an unplanned job on every hole of the back nine yesterday morning because the greens were trashed. (They did a good job, too, because by the time I played, I only say a little bit of what looked like a drag mark on one green)

This is a combination rant and HHJJ but it's here because of the stupidity of the whole situation.

Our course canned one of our cart boys yesterday. He's the least personable person you'd ever meet, never smiles, never takes off the sunglasses, never talks to any of the golfers, and usually just sat around playing on his phone. AND, he was always 15 to 20 minutes late. Every day. (I grew up thinking that if you weren't five minutes early, you were late)

But Tuesday night, he went out to pick up the Sporting KC flags after the league, and the bonehead DROVE onto the greens to pick them up because he was too lazy to park on the cart path and walk over. He did tell the boss that he drove "lightly" on the greens.

The Greenskeeper was IRATE! He demanded the guys ass on a platter, and he got it. The grounds crew was really busy doing an unplanned job on every hole of the back nine yesterday morning because the greens were trashed. (They did a good job, too, because by the time I played, I only say a little bit of what looked like a drag mark on one green)
Wow, that's crazy, Smalls. LOL @ driving lightly on the greens though. What an idiot.

Wow, that's crazy, Smalls. LOL @ driving lightly on the greens though. What an idiot.

how do you "lightly" drive on a green? did he only use his tip-toes to push the gas??????? moron.

You guys don't drive lightly on the greens?

Send the kid a bill for greens repair... And copy his parents. Perhaps he'll be a little more responsible at his next job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back