FedEx St. Jude Classic (Spoilers)

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Last tune up before the U.S. Open. Don't forget to get your picks in!

Another missed cut for mr mcilroy?

Another missed cut for mr mcilroy?

I would be shocked, but he is obviously a lost pup right now.

I like Charlie Howell taking the win this week. No idea why, just seems like he is due.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to set my picks now.

Here's my lineup for the week;

Group A: Luke Donald Bench: Furyk

Group B: Fowler, Tiger Bench: Rose, Day

Group C: Byrd Bench: Curtis

Oh what? That's mine lineup for last week? None of those golfers are entered in this tournament? Good job W.E.

That sucks War Eagle. Just hope that the few favorites bomb so that it is a low scoring event. You made a nice move up the leader board last week also. Side note: make that smart phone work smarter and have it remind you!

My starters:

ZJ
Toms
DJ
Estes

My bench:

Levin
Pride
Palmer
McDowell

That sucks War Eagle. Just hope that the few favorites bomb so that it is a low scoring event. You made a nice move up the leader board last week also. Side note: make that smart phone work smarter and have it remind you!
I blame Siri! Hahaha.

I cant tell you how mad this makes me. My schedule has been all off this week, and I usually set it during my Wednesday conference call. It was cancelled yesterday and I forgot to set the lineup.

This is a pretty fun one to watch since it gets a pretty good field. I still think they should call it the Swamp Butt Classic though.

I blame Siri! Hahaha.

I cant tell you how mad this makes me. My schedule has been all off this week, and I usually set it during my Wednesday conference call. It was cancelled yesterday and I forgot to set the lineup.

Don't you EVER blame Siri!! I am going to tell her

My starters: Garrigus, Toms, Palmer, Karlsson.

Bench: ZJ, Reifers, Clark, GMac.

Going a bit off the radar for a few this week. Hope it pays off.

Should be a good one to watch and hope I quite sliding back in the standings. However, I let a lot of bigger names rest this week to save a few starts.

Starters:

Zack
DJ
B de Jonge
Stadler

Bench:

Vegas
Walker
Toms
Laird

Starters:
ZJ
Henry
Palmer
Stenson

Bench:
Holmes
DJ
Toms
Gmac

McIlroy is starting off pretty good. -2 through 6. Guess he's tired of missing cuts.

McIlroy is starting off pretty good. -2 through 6. Guess he's tired of missing cuts.

Gosh I would sure hope so..

It's not that at all. The underwear line got finalized. So, now he only needs to worry about golf.

How would your golf game be if your GF was creating an underwear line and needed your help?

McDowell is starting out terribly..should not have put him in my lineup.

McDowell is starting out terribly..should not have put him in my lineup.

Crap! I wanted to start Biershank but talked myself out of it.

--
Tapatalk2

Shouldn't have put Paddy on the bench. Oh well.

What has happened to Gmac as of late? Other than his match play appearance in the finals a couple of weeks ago in Europe, he doesn't seem to be doing much?

Shouldn't have put Paddy on the bench. Oh well.

I had Paddy on the bench as well..No way McD's gets the start for me tomorrow. I just cant trust him anymore.

Rory said, "Hey Paddy & GMac. Check out the GF's underwear line while I play some golf."
Lol. So first she throws Rory of his game, now Graham? The Irish need to stay away from Typhoid Cari's underwear.

Coincidence that Typhoid Mary was born in what is now Northern Ireland? I think not...

DJ shoots even par for the day, not bad considering the high scores some guys are putting up today thus far. Few notables that have finished:

Frazar +10
McDowell +5
Leonard +4
Laird +2

Im looking at 0 points for the day...

Back