Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Well not all that well Dude...He thought he beat you on Sunday.

Didn't you hear about Hacker scoring? Pocket = two to six strokes off the card.

Well not all that well Dude...He thought he beat you on Sunday.

How in the world do you keep coming back to this. What were the scores for each of us? I honestly do not know my score for that round or either of yours.

I think we just might.
Frankly I should not have to put anything on the line, being that I dont have a care in the world about playing you again, and you are up in arms that you need another crack (loss). But there is a caveat. When I win, you can once and for all at least give a person credit for beating you rather than hiding behind ridiculous posts like you have been post outing. You can call 3&2 close all you want, you, me and the other two that played with us know the match was never close. Never at all. I was up 5 at one point and you never got closer than 2 after the 4th hole. That is a beatdown. Would you like me to bring the score card to the Morgan Cup so you can see how "close" it is again?
Damn....I may have to ditch my wife after all this Saturday! Come on Cookie...you're due!

Didn't you hear about Hacker scoring? Pocket = two to six strokes off the card.

Hilarious, you going pocket on Team Hackers. Funny how you forget going pocket several times that round.

Oh well, it's double standards which I am good at so suppose I should not complain.

Hilarious, you going pocket on Team Hackers. Funny how you forget going pocket several times that round.

Oh well, it's double standards which I am good at so suppose I should not complain.

It is documented that your memory is faulty.

How in the world do you keep coming back to this. What were the scores for each of us? I honestly do not know my score for that round or either of yours.

Honest to God swearing on my wife and dogs, Hawk beat you by a stroke on Sunday if you take the double par you are supposed to when you were in your pocket on the par 5. We wrote down 8, but it was supposed to be a 10. You had him beat by a single stroke. By taking the 10, you lose by a stroke.

FWIW, each time Hawk was in his pocket, he took the double par.

Damn....I may have to ditch my wife after all this Saturday! Come on Cookie...you're due!

So your swing change worked out and you are now able to possibly come and join us? Awesome.

I took a double par out there, but I didn't quit on any holes. I went bunker, bunker, fairway, was offered the chance to pocket it, but didn't.

So your swing change worked out and you are now able to possibly come and join us? Awesome.
I wish.....don't think I could ever get away with dumping my wife....not even for this challenge.

i love ego smack during the day. Thanks to the guys who post in here, we know its all in fun and it keeps many of us entertained throughout the work day.

+1,000 on that, it keeps me very entertained to say the least. Too bad I can't be there in person to watch the trash talk up close and personal. My guess is everyone is a bit more cordial once they see each other face to face!!!

+1,000 on that, it keeps me very entertained to say the least. Too bad I can't be there in person to watch the trash talk up close and personal. My guess is everyone is a bit more cordial once they see each other face to face!!!

This is true. I wasn't even going to jump in, but Knuckler and Cookie decided to push a button that's hard to unpush!

One-T and I had a good battle on Sunday at the outing. Probably because we didn't care about it and just played golf and had a blast. I don't even know what the match would have been, and I'm pretty sure neither of us care about it. I bet that rubs people like Cookie and IN the wrong way.

As a first hand witness to this, you both played pretty good. I think One-T might have had you a by a couple shots, but it was pretty even the whole round. And I think everyone played pretty well despite the laughs and looseness of the group.

As a first hand witness to this, you both played pretty good. I think One-T might have had you a by a couple shots, but it was pretty even the whole round. And I think everyone played pretty well despite the laughs and looseness of the group.

we actually decided not to tell Chunky the results because we didn't want him to jump off a bridge.

we actually decided not to tell Chunky the results because we didn't want him to jump off a bridge.

Good call. He's been teetering on the edge since May 20th as it is.

Oh...my...dogs!

You boys are really thrashing the trash in here...

GolferGal, where will you be on Sunday in TX?
Please say you're playing as I am starting to fear the turf war on Sunday. Eeks!

Meanwhile, is someone gonna be there with a vid camera to put this epic pre-MC battle on film :)

Seems as if Cookie has decided this life is too cruel as well now that he's learned the truth.

While hitting a driver, three 3 woods, an iron, three bunker shots and quitting on a hole sounds bad, it's not nearly as tough to handle as learning your hovering right around my skill level.

Seems as if Cookie has decided this life is too cruel as well now that he's learned the truth.

While hitting a driver, three 3 woods, an iron, three bunker shots and quitting on a hole sounds bad, it's not nearly as tough to handle as learning your hovering right around my skill level.

No doubt man....it is depressing to know I have sunk that far. Sounds like we would be a great match on Sunday in July, huh?

What did you shoot on Saturday at the new course again?

No doubt man....it is depressing to know I have sunk that far. Sounds like we would be a great match on Sunday in July, huh?

What did you shoot on Saturday at the new course again?

Hahaha. We both know it was higher than your score, but you showed that you can drop like a rock at any time. A big rock. We probably would be a good match on Sunday if the past is an indicator. We'll just have to see.

Oh so chunky must of jumped because I heard a small pebble like splash a few minutes ago.

Hahaha. We both know it was higher than your score, but you showed that you can drop like a rock at any time. A big rock. We probably would be a good match on Sunday if the past is an indicator. We'll just have to see.

Yep - you and I are like me and JB. It will take my best against his average and your best against my average. Any given day though....

Yep - you and I are like me and JB. It will take my best against his average and your best against my average. Any given day though....

What are you talking about? I sucked horribly on Sunday. That was closer to my worst.

I still wish I could see Chunky's face when given the news that HAWK worked over two of his teammates. That's gotta be worse than finding out your wife cheated on you with Gilbert Gottfried.

I would if I deserved it. It wasn't pretty on Sunday dude. As for yorkem, I played pretty well that day.

You did, and I said as much, but you still suck, and I want my revenge. What did you shoot front and back that round anyway?

Absolutely brother. If I actually thought I was hurting someones feelings in here I would not say it. BTW, Hawk...you know..hehe

This is true. I wasn't even going to jump in, but Knuckler and Cookie decided to push a button that's hard to unpush!

I like pushing your buttons.

What are you talking about? I sucked horribly on Sunday. That was closer to my worst.

Well, it comes down to this: we both know that you would stand very little chance of beating me if you and I are to play each other.

I mean, geez, using Team THP math, JB would have beat you 2&1 on Sunday last month. After all, you beat me, and he beat me 3&2 so 2&1 sounds about right.

Think it's best that we all chalk Sunday up to what it was: a horrendous round by the entire group.

Needless to say, I am looking forward to Sunday and then seeing JB with panties on his noggin.

You did, and I said as much, but you still suck, and I want my revenge. What did you shoot front and back that round anyway?

Absolutely brother. If I actually thought I was hurting someones feelings in here I would not say it. BTW, Hawk...you know..hehe

I like pushing your buttons.

I'm not really sure how it broke down, buddy. Tmex stole the card away.

Back