The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ what people will believe.

How could anyone not go into the BB thread? It would be like trying not to look at a bad traffic accident.

just got 2 travis mathew jackets and a couple of his shirts and was throwing them in the wash for the first time and since the material is really soft i checked the label before washing them this was what i found.

IMG_1340.jpg

i called her and left a message.... waiting for a call back dunno if she'd still do my laundry or not.

Haha! I could wash my close the EXACT same way as my mom but no matter what they always turn out better when she does.

just got 2 travis mathew jackets and a couple of his shirts and was throwing them in the wash for the first time and since the material is really soft i checked the label before washing them this was what i found.

IMG_1340.jpg

i called her and left a message.... waiting for a call back dunno if she'd still do my laundry or not.

now thats some funny stuff right there...maybe try it on your roomie?

That is hysterical!

now thats some funny stuff right there...maybe try it on your roomie?

my mom called me back and said " good luck with that" so im assuming im on my own still for doing my laundry!

So does that mean Travis Matthews is meant for teens and late bloomers still living at home with mom?

--
Tapatalk2

So does that mean Travis Matthews is meant for teens and late bloomers still living at home with mom?

--
Tapatalk2

late bloomers still living at home prob are one of the markets that can afford their stuff. so freaking expensive! lol

on a side note i live with a dude not my mom!

side side note that still didn't sound good!

late bloomers still living at home prob are one of the markets that can afford their stuff. so freaking expensive! lol

side note...the truth hurts

Hahahahaha, hilarious!!

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

Nope... Just for men ;)

Has JR met his match in heat?

watch

"Some products you have to listen to what they're telling you on the warning label."

hahahaha

You are more nuts than I thought buddy!

"Don't do what I just did." Priceless!

Looking forward to your next torture!

Ouch. ^^^

White bread is terrible for you, pure carbs.

I know, but at that point I didn't care, lol. Diet goes out the window when that level of heat is hitting you. My stomach feels terrible from it and the milk. I have eaten mostly lean meat and veg this week.
White bread is terrible for you, pure carbs.

I know, but at that point I didn't care, lol. Diet goes out the window when that level of heat is hitting you. My stomach feels terrible from it and the milk. I have eaten mostly lean meat and veg this week.
Just cover all your food in that hot crap, then you wont eat any of it. That stuff could be a miracle diet plan. Everytime you feel hungry, take a drop of that stuff and BOOM, no appetite.

Haha! There are studies that show capsaicin as increasing your bodies fat burning potential.
Just cover all your food in that hot crap, then you wont eat any of it. That stuff could be a miracle diet plan. Everytime you feel hungry, take a drop of that stuff and BOOM, no appetite.

Haha! There are studies that show capsaicin as increasing your bodies fat burning potential.
That's because it's like swallowing freaking acid.

(19 seconds, 13, 10, 6, 4, 2,...post!)

Ouch! No sugar in the milk?

I didn't feel like adding evn more calories. I though about ice cream, which works even better, but decided against it.
Ouch! No sugar in the milk?

I didn't feel like adding evn more calories. I though about ice cream, which works even better, but decided against it.

Calories don't matter when you are dying! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back