WTB: DG Spinner Wedge shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buckjob

My Friend's Call Me Drew
Reaction score
Handicap
looking to buy 2 DG Spinner Wedge Shafts dunno if anyone has any laying around they are pretty cheap online but i don't mind grabbing a pulled set from someone here if they have any extra. PM me if anyone has any they are looking to off.

looking to buy 2 DG Spinner Wedge Shafts dunno if anyone has any laying around they are pretty cheap online but i don't mind grabbing a pulled set from someone here if they have any extra. PM me if anyone has any they are looking to off.
I don't know if Jman will pop in here but I seem to remember that he had some lying around.

I don't know if Jman will pop in here but I seem to remember that he had some lying around.

thanks ill shoot him a PM he will prob want a Lajosi for 2 wedge shafts though.

Hey Buck,

I'm getting 3 new Mizuno MP T11 wedges as my current 2's faces are basically worn out. You can have them and pull the shafts.

I must need more pull around this place. I posted looking for one a few weeks ago and not one single person ever replied. LOL.

Hey Buck,

I'm getting 3 new Mizuno MP T11 wedges as my current 2's faces are basically worn out. You can have them and pull the shafts.

thanks Brett.... im bringing your Mizuno wedge on saturday ill bring those grips for you too.

Mods you can close this one up. Thanks

I must need more pull around this place. I posted looking for one a few weeks ago and not one single person ever replied. LOL.

LOL, sorry dude, its all about timing. Getting my new wedges Saturday AND playing with Buck that same morning makes it an easy transaction. If I had a third I'd send it your way though. These are DEFINITELY worth trying in wedges. I now make the ball do ridiculous things on the greens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back