Cleveland 588 CB Forged Irons

I'm just tickled I could order these and that they'll be here before July (I hope). I'm going to invest in some iron headcovers for sure.

I'm just tickled I could order these and that they'll be here before July (I hope). I'm going to invest in some iron headcovers for sure.

You are going to have Ben Crane length rounds then. HAHA

aren't you afraid that will take away from your seriousness?

After seeing what 9 months in the bag does to a soft metaled iron, I'd be inclined to do the same, TC.

You are going to have Ben Crane length rounds then. HAHA

Nah, I'm not a slow golfer. I take a practice swing, get a target and fire.

aren't you afraid that will take away from your seriousness?

These are CB's deano, not MB's. No seriousness here. Plus I didn't get C-Tapers :alien:

After seeing what 9 months in the bag does to a soft metaled iron, I'd be inclined to do the same, TC.

That will work for your use of course, but certainly not at the Morgan Cup.

Ahhh, didn't think of that. Just remember that I only buy 1% of what I say I'm going to anway lol.

Nah, I'm not a slow golfer. I take a practice swing, get a target and fire.

I know, but with your OCD cleaning and iron covers. That will take as long as Cranes putting.

That will work for your use of course, but certainly not at the Morgan Cup.

Of course. I know how it goes bro! But I want to keep these babies pristine!

I think I regret bumping this thread now. I'm feeling anxious to get them in my hands.

Ahhh, didn't think of that. Just remember that I only buy 1% of what I say I'm going to anway lol.
Haha. Hawkpondering iron head covers. Awesome.

These are CB's deano, not MB's. No seriousness here. Plus I didn't get C-Tapers :alien:

that's right, I forgot chicken:poop: hehe

that's right, I forgot chicken:poop: hehe

I would rock MB's dude, but they aren't available to lefties, like those magic Adams clubs.

I would rock MB's dude, but they aren't available to lefties, like those magic Adams clubs.

I like magic. Alas C-Tapers probably aren't in my best interest. Then again, I did rock the DG s300 for a few sets.

next week works for me! i like the sound of that.

After my MRI today I walked over and took a few swings with these to hold me over until they arrive. Man I want them so bad now it's insane. Made 8 swings and walked away grinning ear to ear.

7 iron swing speed 70. When I say I walked straight over I'm not joking, completely cold swings.

Carry 145
Ball Speed 104
Launch 19.8
Dispersion 8 yards

--
Tapatalk2

I like to hear that, SW.

Very cool SW. Nice numbers.

Going to hit these this weekend. Hopefully hook up with the same place Tomahawk got his sometime soon. These are my next buy no doubt. If I hit them anywhere close to how I hit my current irons, they're going in the bag. Just in love with the looks.

Going to hit these this weekend. Hopefully hook up with the same place Tomahawk got his sometime soon. These are my next buy no doubt. If I hit them anywhere close to how I hit my current irons, they're going in the bag. Just in love with the looks.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Especially since I've been thinking about upgrading my irons

I tried my damnedest to hit these and enjoy them at my demo day this past weekend. No go. I told Kelly when I picked it up, "I think I am going to have to be a bigger man to hit these". Absolutely beautiful iron, but it just wasn't for me at all.

I tried my damnedest to hit these and enjoy them at my demo day this past weekend. No go. I told Kelly when I picked it up, "I think I am going to have to be a bigger man to hit these". Absolutely beautiful iron, but it just wasn't for me at all.

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to check my ego. I absolutely want to iron the MB's, but I know I'm not a good enough ball striker in the long irons yet, so hopefully my head will make the right choice. Definitely gonna explore the MB/MC combo set though.

Solid dispersion numbers, SW.

I went and hit these again, just in anticipation of their arrival, and I was grinning as well. I can't wait to start beating some balls around with these irons.

Can't wait to pick these up for the backup bag...

Love my i20's and they will stay my regular gamers, but after hitting these multiple times I just have to have them as well. I think they're gonna become one one of the classic irons of this age in golf.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Back