The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all, my only rant is a pretty weak one: The weather needs to stop being so darn inconsistent! It was sunny and 79 and then out of the blue, cloudy and windy, threatening a storm. WTC, Michigan????

For a targeted Google search, try putting in your search terms followed by site:thehackersparadise.com

That will make sure that all results are from THP, without including the site name as a search term.

Example:
morgan cup 2012 site:thehackersparadise.com

I'll never understand why folks that don't like this site still come back under other names. Get a clue and a life!

Lots of weird noises outside tonight.

I'll never understand why folks that don't like this site still come back under other names. Get a clue and a life!

It's simple. Don't click the spoiler if you are younger

Spoiler

Some people should've been blow jobs Freddie.

--
Tapatalk2

Spoiler

--
Tapatalk2

Rep added

I love busy evenings like this. How can I keep padding my post count if I gotta deal with idiots?

Spoiler

--
Tapatalk2

YES!!!!! Rep added, sir!!!

Dude we have 300lb bears in residential areas the last two weeks. Talk about weird noises

Yeah, that's not good. I just don't like weird noises, haha. It's a dark, quiet night. But I keep hearing things and my dog won't quit barking.

Biggsy sent me an email about a bear on his course a week or two ago. I'm glad the population is coming back but I think there will be an over reaction from the FWC.

--
Tapatalk2

I apparently missed something while I was at the fair and while I was on a cigarette run.

Smalls got impersonated.. So you really didnt miss anything

More imitators appeared tonight

There's other forums they can bother, but they have to keep coming here. I'm not sure what is so satisfying to them to create a new email address and account here, but it is what it is. Just keep reporting posts when you see crap like this happening, people. You guys do a lot for the policing of the site and it's very much appreciated.

Rant: JR had the kitchen lights on in his torture video and all but 1 bulb was out or one switch turned on only 1 light. I watched the entire video and kept glancing back at that one little light.

Rant 2: I think I just realized I have a case of OCD thanks to that :/

Twice now I have mailed out a box of B-330RXs balls to MattyCrack and twice now they have been returned after floating around for a month at a time! WTDeuce!!!

I'm going to UPS. USPS obviously smokes much meth. Or MC gave me the wrong address. One or the other!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Lol, I thought it would help with glare issues. It didn't but anyway...
Rant: JR had the kitchen lights on in his torture video and all but 1 bulb was out or one switch turned on only 1 light. I watched the entire video and kept glancing back at that one little light.

Rant 2: I think I just realized I have a case of OCD thanks to that :/

On the road early today. Have to visit a few offices in NYC. Leaves me little to no THP time.

I got moved offices yesterday. Two doors down and service goes from 4 bars of 3G to one bar of EDGE service in the new digs. FMJ!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back