What are you reading?

Just finished The Big Miss. It was...okay. Would have benefited from a better editor as I found it tended to ramble on and on (and on). Basically it painted Tiger as a sociopath, and yet it was not malicious. I don't know, I think it would have been better if someone else had written Hank's memories. It was just too conversational.

Just finished golf is not a game of perfect starting Putting out of your mind today. Great book looking forward to getting this new one started and getting my putting improved.

Solid Contact by a higly regarded instructor who,s name fails me.Sorry,book is upstairs.It is based on plus and minus system of understanding your golf swing and how to fix it if it goes to pot.So far pretty good,took some notes took it to the range and really fixed some things.I will keep going with this and see how it goes.Excellent book.

I'm an avid fan of Vince Flynn.

I'm reading Apple's response to a suit filed against it by the Department of Justice regarding price fixing, monopolies, and the E-book market.

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes

Abraham Lincoln- Vampire Hunter

i just bought "The Big Miss" last Saturday....
i've yet to crack it open, but very soon.

Im around chapter 4. Very interesting read for sure

Im around chapter 4. Very interesting read for sure

cool man.
i like Hank, i like Tiger, it was 30% off....just have to find time to read it now.

I liked it. I read it in jut a few days and I'm not a fast reader by any sense of imagination.

Started reading the Game of Thrones finally. Decided I wanted to read the first two books then watch more of the HBO series (I've seen 3-4 episodes of Season 1) so maybe I have a clue who some of the 4 million characters are.

The Fundamentals of Hogan by David Leadbetter

Batman comics too (I'm a Dork)

Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky

American Psycho

American Psycho

Greatness. Read that about 10 years ago. And, as always, much better than the movie.

I love pretty much all of Thoreau's works. I just got done reading The Prince before this.

Been literally three decades for me. I should revisit. I love the big shoot out at the end.

Kevin

Been literally three decades for me. I should revisit. I love the big shoot out at the end.

Kevin

Machiavelli was insane but the stuff he and Leonardo thought of and accomplished is amazing.

Posts on THP...

Going to start wildfire by Nelson Demille this week. Need to get this and the Lion ready by this fall for the 6th book of the series when it comes out!

I'm reading the finishing book in a series I enjoyed as a younger child. A bit juvenile, but I enjoy it.

Hunger Games

Back