The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC1, just saw your rant from yesterday. That sucks dude, I know you've been waiting forever for those and them making that mistake is pretty miserable. Hope they get it sorted out for you.

TC1, just saw your rant from yesterday. That sucks dude, I know you've been waiting forever for those and them making that mistake is pretty miserable. Hope they get it sorted out for you.

Yeah it's horrible but it's sorted out. Should get the clubs no later then Thursday. But man just looking at these R11 irons right handed out of the box is just wrong! They are so beautiful man haha

Yeah it's horrible but it's sorted out. Should get the clubs no later then Thursday. But man just looking at these R11 irons right handed out of the box is just wrong! They are so beautiful man haha

Glad to hear it's figured out. I bet they're beautiful.

Glad to hear it got sorted out, there is nothing worse then buying a set of clubs and waiting, only for them to be incorrect.

Glad to hear it got sorted out, there is nothing worse then buying a set of clubs and waiting, only for them to be incorrect.

waiting for clubs is brutal! Worse when they come in wrong

I have to pull out of one of my favorite tournaments of the year next weekend.
I am having a heart cath done on wednesday and won't know how I will feel till it's too late to get a refund on the tourney. AAARRGGHH !

That sucks DD! I hope you feel better soon though!

Tell me about it! I ordered my i20s arly two months ago! I am dying! The i25s will be out before I get these :D

Your call is important to us, please enjoy this 40 minute flute solo

- Sprint customer service. . .

Please press 1 for English..........:nono:

I'm so out of shape. Just finished p90x plyometrics and thought I literally might black out.

I'm so out of shape. Just finished p90x plyometrics and thought I literally might black out.
Hahaha. Plyo X is brutal! Just wait bro, just wait!

Also, anyone have any tips about a terrible smelling garbage disposal? My apartment smells like trash but theres no trash in here! I'm confident its the garbage disposal and I've tried filling it up with hot water and detergent. Also tried running ice and salt through it, but still doesn't smell very well. It's driving me crazy

Also, anyone have any tips about a terrible smelling garbage disposal? My apartment smells like trash but theres no trash in here! I'm confident its the garbage disposal and I've tried filling it up with hot water and detergent. Also tried running ice and salt through it, but still doesn't smell very well. It's driving me crazy
Grab a lemon and cut it in half, run it through the disposal.

Bummer. I always use Ice and cold water for ours.

Grab a lemon and cut it in half, run it through the disposal.

Okay, ill go grab a few lemons across the street in a bit then.

Okay, ill go grab a few lemons across the street in a bit then.
Yeah, just cut one in half, or quarter it and throw part of it down the disposal with warm water.

I put limes down the disposal weekly. Great fresh smell and good for the blades

Just put 8 chunks of lemon down there. Smells much better now, so hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning it doesn't smell like trash. Thanks for the tip guys

Received a refurb iphone on Monday because my previous iphone was acting up. Well this one took a dump today, no phone until Tuesday! White screen that will not go away, cant do a restore either because of a "unknown error"

I played in a scramble this afternoon. It's was at a course I haven't played in about 10 years. When we got there, we realized they were putting 2 four-man teams together on each tee (and I don't mean one tee off and then when they get out of the way, the next group tees off. We played 8 man groups all the way through.) After the first four hours of the tournament, I started losing interest and couldn't focus on the round. It took about 6 1/2 hours to finish. That definitely took all the fun out of it. I absolutely can't stand playing in anything that lasts that long. I had intended on playing it and then coming back to my home course and playing another round with a couple of friends, but after the tournament was over, we didn't have time to play. Feels like a waste of a day.

we realized they were putting 2 four-man teams together on each tee (and I don't mean one tee off and then when they get out of the way, the next group tees off. We played 8 man groups all the way through.)

Maybe they had issues with cheating in the past. Scrambles are well-known for that. Doing this would help prevent that.

Oh lord dude that is insane. I don't think I could have suffered through that for longer than a hole or two.

--
Tapatalk2

Though my wrist problems were taken care of and I didnt even make it off ghe range this morning. I need a career change before my body is completely useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back