adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

I saw these too but didn't try them on. They look nice and agree with tadashi they're very light

Last edited:
I'll have to stop by the GG or Golfsmith near me to try these on...these are the shoes that I've been REALLY wanting to try out.

What are peoples experience with shoes that have permanent spikes? I am really diggin these, hoping they have them around here.

War hands down for me, TW13s. They just didn't flip that 'had to have'switch.

War hands down for me, TW13s. They just didn't flip that 'had to have'switch.

thats good to hear... these are still on my list to check out but they didn't have any when i picked up my TW13s the other day. they still look good.

Hmmm, so just "eh" on the crossflex? Cause its an all out death match between these and TW13s

These just didnt wow me much in person and the built in traction doesnt look very good. They have huge big knobs on the bottom that are flat and seem like theyd slip easy. But like the TW13 shoes I didnt try these on either.

Do these look like you will be 6" off the ground? That is my only fear. They look like they have a huge cushioned sole.

Do these look like you will be 6" off the ground? That is my only fear. They look like they have a huge cushioned sole.

Not at all, it really feels like you have running shoes on. The only reason I'm not high in them is my flat foot! If I had arches these would be in my collection right now. But I can put these over the TWs or even the Adicross (own two pair)

Not at all, it really feels like you have running shoes on. The only reason I'm not high in them is my flat foot! If I had arches these would be in my collection right now. But I can put these over the TWs or even the Adicross (own two pair)

Have you had shoes without removable spikes before? Wondering how they hold up

Man these sure had some buzz after the show but it seems to have fizzled. Did anyone pick up a pair?

Man these sure had some buzz after the show but it seems to have fizzled. Did anyone pick up a pair?

THP will have a pair here this week for review. Im still darn excited about them.

THP will have a pair here this week for review. Im still darn excited about them.

Can't wait. I've been watching for feedback VERY closely on these.

Have you had shoes without removable spikes before? Wondering how they hold up

If you count spikeless golf shoes, yes. But never with molded spikes like the Crossflex. I expect JB will have nothing but positives in his review. He has the foot for the shoe

Looking forward to your thoughts. I was sure Id get a pair after seeing them from the show coverage but now Im hawkpondering them.

Looking forward to your thoughts. I was sure Id get a pair after seeing them from the show coverage but now Im hawkpondering them.

downgraded to a hawkponder?

I haven't found them in a store yet. I want to try them on first, but am still definitely considering these.

I saw these at the Golf Galaxy this week. Just the one color, white, black stripes, red bottoms. I had mixed feelings on the appearance and didn't take the time to try them on. I am looking forward to the review.

Yes. They just didnt do much for me. Like I didnt even want to try them on.

I have to agree. I didn't hate them, but I didn't want them either.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The gray are sharp in photos, but I know the fit will be the same

Saw and tried on the gray ones today. Oh yeah, they're comfy. And oh yeah, I'll have them!

I only wonder how they'll look being worn with pants.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

OEM K-Mod, for real?!?! What about them didn't you like?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

I saw these Saturday for the first time. They had the White/Red and the Black/Slime. I thought the Black/Slime looked pretty cool. But like you Kmac, they didn't have me wanting to really try them on. Now I did try on those TW shoes, maybe I should have tried these as well. I thought they looked good, but I don't know something just seemed to be missing for me. I did think the traction pattern on the sole was pretty interesting. Doesn't look like slipping would be an issue.

Back