TW Nike Free Golf shoes.

I'll raise my hand cuz I don't want you to feel alone thinking they were Free...:D

Those Black Frees will be mine. My precious..

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'll raise my hand cuz I don't want you to feel alone thinking they were Free...:D

Lol thanks haha

Yeah these shoes look amazing! Kind of fashionable too

Those Black Frees will be mine. My precious..

I almost bought both colors today. But figured I wouldn't be able to wear them so I'll spread out the purchasing lol.

I almost bought both colors today. But figured I wouldn't be able to wear them so I'll spread out the purchasing lol.

I'm going to get the Black and then see what other colors come out. The Crossflex were out as well and they looked good. Not Free good though

I'm going to get the Black and then see what other colors come out. The Crossflex were out as well and they looked good. Not Free good though

Honestly I really liked the blacks maybe even more than the whites. I just own a lot of black shoes and needed some white shoes.

I liked the new Adidas shoes whatever they're called.

I liked the new Adidas shoes whatever they're called.

The Crossflex. I would have gotten those if they had them in the white/blue

I really want the TW13 shoes in black.

Yeah the GG I went to had the white/red ones. I didn't really like those. They looked pretty cool though

I'm not sure I can wait til July. Going to GG in the AM to try on. I want to wear at TPC

can't wait to try these out at our local Golf Town

I'm not sure I can wait til July. Going to GG in the AM to try on. I want to wear at TPC

We expect a club twirl of doom on 17.

I tried on both the white and black in a size 11....too small. These seem to be a half size small. A very snug fit and moved with my foot. I mean these became part of my foot, on my toes and as I walked around the store.
Too some swings in the hitting bay and it felt like I was swinging on my socks. Good traction during back swing and down swing.
The blacks with be the way to go, IMO. Good style and sane feel as the white. The white just seem like they will pick up way too much dirt. They aren't as high on the ankle as they look. I could see my socks peaking over the top the opening.
Style wise they are a unique shoe with a very playable upper, designed to hug the foot, definetly a departure from the typical golfing shoe. Wish they had my size.

I tried on both the white and black in a size 11....too small. These seem to be a half size small. A very snug fit and moved with my foot. I mean these became part of my foot, on my toes and as I walked around the store.
Too some swings in the hitting bay and it felt like I was swinging on my socks. Good traction during back swing and down swing.
The blacks with be the way to go, IMO. Good style and sane feel as the white. The white just seem like they will pick up way too much dirt. They aren't as high on the ankle as they look. I could see my socks peaking over the top the opening.
Style wise they are a unique shoe with a very playable upper, designed to hug the foot, definetly a departure from the typical golfing shoe. Wish they had my size.
Good stuff. I have yet to find them over this way, but I am thinking the Black pair will be mine.

I am really wanting these white ones. I am a white golf shoe nut. I can't really stand black shoes with shorts and that is all I golf in. I like black shoes for pants play, but rarely, if ever wear pants to play in...just in winter.

....And the Crossflex is out too? Damn. I want both. But also want some i20s. Now way I get all 3 right now. Ill have to try on these and crossflex and see which was to go for now.

Good stuff. I have yet to find them over this way, but I am thinking the Black pair will be mine.
Yea, I'm going to get them from blind 9 for $150 in Black 11.5. I'd go one half larger

Yea, I'm going to get them from blind 9 for $150 in Black 11.5. I'd go one half larger
So, size up then, got it. Nike shoes usually run a bit smaller in my opinion.

I always find Adidas to run small. My lunar controls are 11s and fit great

Played my first round in the White TW 13s yesterday. I picked up my normal size of 10.5 and glad I did. They were a little snug on the range, but once I started walking they were perfect. They stretched a bit and felt like they were molded to my foot. As talked about before people were worried about how dirty they get. Well......they do collect dust. So if you don't mind at the end of your round to do a quick wipe down with your towel you shouldn't have any issues.
The tongue, I was worried at the golf store if the tongue of the shoe was going to irritate my foot. It didn't, it wrapped perfectly around my foot and felt great and I wear heal socks. The grip was great, I knew it would be with the stock CHAMP spikes. So no issues yet and I really don't expect to have any.
Overall they're light weight and easy to walk in, I could probably walk 36+ in a day with no problems. Now I need to go get the Blacks!!

i wear an 11 and the 11 fit my feet perfect. the left shoe was a tiny bit snug but after walking for 5 minutes it was broken in and no issues. also my feet are 2 different sizes so the left is always a bit snug

i wear an 11 and the 11 fit my feet perfect. the left shoe was a tiny bit snug but after walking for 5 minutes it was broken in and no issues. also my feet are 2 different sizes so the left is always a bit snug

I have the same issue with both my feet being different sizes, but I'm glad I went with my normal size. The shoes are just plain comfortable!

Wes and buck thanks for the feedback. I may have to go with my usual 11 and let them stretch out. My toes was jammed in the front so it scared me. I felt that snugness ut if you say it cleared up, I'll go with your recommendations

Nice info guys. Waiting for mines to come in and try on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Back