FedEx St. Jude Classic (Spoilers)

Still not sure where the cut is. Yahoo fantasy has it at 3, pgatourcom has it at 2.

I would go with pgatour.com. There are 76 players at +2. +3 starts at T77. Isn't the Friday cut at top 70 plus ties?

I would go with pgatour.com. There are 76 players at +2. +3 starts at T77. Isn't the Friday cut at top 70 plus ties?

It's not gonna matter anyway as I don't have anyone to switch to. Had Zach and Levin. Im just hoping Levin gets to play as he's given me some good points so far.

Well my C list is off drinking beer and collecting range balls. I had hoped to gain some ground this week, I'll be lucky not to lose ground.

I don't remember this course playing quite this tough in years past.

--
Tapatalk2

Watching on DVR Rory's hot today.

Man. I just got to watch the replay of today's round.
Rory McIllyips needs a belly putter!!!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

A very pedestrian 30 points for me today. In go O'Hair and Paddy.

I hope to see some good weekend golf. Mostly I'd like to see Rory go HAM and blow away the field with a ridiculous run. Or a playoff. I think I heard this event has had a playoff 3 of the last 4 years.

seriously rory, how do you miss the 3 foot eagle putt after that ridiculous 7 iron. unfortunate

Lol, that's what I get for putting Paddy in for Laird. I hate this.

Kevin Stadler is the model of healthy, lol

Look at DJ go. Pretty good for having taken so much time off.

yeah, DJ is shaping up to look like he'll do some damage next week!

Look at DJ go. Pretty good for having taken so much time off.
Will be interesting to see if DJ can put a low round together tomorrow and actually be in the hunt for a win.

Will be interesting to see if DJ can put a low round together tomorrow and actually be in the hunt for a win.

I was excited to see him back but didn't think he would be in contention for awhile. I hope he can be in contention tomorrow as well

I'm liking DJ the last two weeks too. Seems consistent and he's trending in the right direction. Solid player for next week I'm hoping.

Kevin Stadler is the model of healthy, lol

He's quite nimble for a portly fellow. Wish I could swing like that. Silly long putter though.

--
Tapatalk2

At least Stadler does not have to worry about the wind blowing him away. :devil:

Dj with another good week thus far after his return. Glad to see the extra time off may have helped him in the long run.

I'm really rooting for DLIII here...turning back the clock!

So everyone is going off early tomorrow due to weather if I heard Rory right?

--
Tapatalk2

I see Daly went the wrong way today, +6 or so. At least he didn't utterly melt down in the middle of it.
Yeah, I'd like to see DLIII go low tomorrow. Has a Ryder captain ever won a tour tournament that same year?

I would like to see DL III win this.

Despite his erratic play today, Rory McIlroy is only one behind the leader.

Still, it has to be a moral victory of sorts for Rory to at least make the cut this week.

Back