WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have a new WITB up soon... Couple of additions being made. Now just to wait for shipping.

What is the awesome USA head over hiding? That is a great cover might need to get my hand on one of those.... Sweet set up!

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

custom TP Mills, but its just the Anvil Series Cover i don't like using my better headcovers for my gamers i usually use the cheaper ones so if they get dinged up i don't get as upset.

lol sweet set up Buck! hehe

Old bag...new tools:

:ogio: EXO Black with grooved WOODE
:clicgear: V3 Silver
:nike:VR_S 8.5 ... PX 6.5 Blue .. GP Multi Compound Red/Blk
:nike:VR_S Forged 3-PW ... PXi 6.5 .. GP Multi Compound Red/Blk
:macgregor: VIP Black Forged 52-56-60
:odyssey:ProType 2-Ball 350g Putter 33.87" (4*Loft)(50/16g Tour Lock) with jumbo :odyssey: by Winn grip ...one putt nephilim
:bridgestone: B330

That's a sweet setup man, congrats.

since my irons are out getting reshafted this was my bag at the range and short game area today! def got some strange looks. i mean who needs any irons when you can drive far and just hit a wedge in and pick one of six putters to putt from there! lol

IMG_1341.jpg

Nice Buck, those Mills headcovers with the flag just look awesome!

custom TP Mills, but its just the Anvil Series Cover i don't like using my better headcovers for my gamers i usually use the cheaper ones so if they get dinged up i don't get as upset.

Got ya. Great cover

Sent from my Rooted TBolt

I figure I would do a before and after. I have been playing the same sticks for 20 years. My driver was a gift and my putter i won in an auction. Obviously never been one to put to much emphasis on my clubs. I just got play and have fun. But, after I shattered my 7 iron a few weeks ago, I was reading this forum and others to see what shaft I should get and that led me down a path where I picked up a copy of Tom Wishons book, The New Search for the Perfect Golf Club. Call me enlightened. Everything he was saying about the need to get custom fitted clubs, especially at my level, just clicked. Frankly, a little embarrassed I never got fitted years ago. Anyway, I went for my iron fitting last week as well as the putter. Drivers and woods/hybrids this week. Will update this post once I get the new clubs.

But for now, Pics below of my current bag. Rocking the Tommy Armor 845 SS, original steel shafts. TM Burner driver as well as 3 wood. Adams hybrid 4. Odyssey two ball putter.

I figure I would do a before and after. I have been playing the same sticks for 20 years. My driver was a gift and my putter i won in an auction. Obviously never been one to put to much emphasis on my clubs. I just got play and have fun. But, after I shattered my 7 iron a few weeks ago, I was reading this forum and others to see what shaft I should get and that led me down a path where I picked up a copy of Tom Wishons book, The New Search for the Perfect Golf Club. Call me enlightened. Everything he was saying about the need to get custom fitted clubs, especially at my level, just clicked. Frankly, a little embarrassed I never got fitted years ago. Anyway, I went for my iron fitting last week as well as the putter. Drivers and woods/hybrids this week. Will update this post once I get the new clubs.

But for now, Pics below of my current bag. Rocking the Tommy Armor 845 SS, original steel shafts. TM Burner driver as well as 3 wood. Adams hybrid 4. Odyssey two ball putter.

=

I still used a burner 3 wood like that until recently when it was replaced with stiffer 3 wood. It was one of the best 3 woods I ever used despite the closed club face. Nice set up. I bet you will hit your fitters clubs really great!

New clubs is always an exciting time. I just got new G20 irons and Razr X Black woods. It takes some time to get used to but definitely recommend custom fitting as I found I am definitely not a standard lie.

CAM00095.jpg

Cobra F Speed driver with UST ProForce 60 in Stiff, cut down 1 1/4" (fit by Dana Upshaw)
Callaway Diablo Edge 3W, stiff, all stock but seriously contemplating swapping one of the two NV-65S shafts I have into it
3-AW R11 irons, 1* flat, stiff KBS 90 shafts
Cleveland 588 satin, 2* flat and bent to 53* (100-110yd)
Scor 58* 1* flat, (anywhere under 100yd)
SeeMore Si3 putter, 34", Winn midsize grip
alignment sticks and a ball retriever

Another Cobra Speed driver! Woo.

Love that set-up. Really nice.

Another Cobra Speed driver! Woo.

Love that set-up. Really nice.
Man, I didn't know you had Cobra love too! I have tried out SO many other, newer, more expensive drivers and only one has tempted me to purchase...but not quite yet (at 399.99).

Is yours fit? The original Graphite Design shaft was awful for me (it's still in my garage though).
Like I said, only one driver has tempted me, but it isn't 400 bones better than ol' trusty Cobra.
I tracked 8 drives yesterday and the average was 257. I had one bomb at 290 thanks to wind. I'll take it.

nice bag toad. R11s look good in there. i went back in time with my driver this year and bought a super tri cheap and it completely out performs any other driver ive had. stick with what works best!

Man, I didn't know you had Cobra love too! I have tried out SO many other, newer, more expensive drivers and only one has tempted me to purchase...but not quite yet (at 399.99).

Is yours fit? The original Graphite Design shaft was awful for me (it's still in my garage though).
Like I said, only one driver has tempted me, but it isn't 400 bones better than ol' trusty Cobra.
I tracked 8 drives yesterday and the average was 257. I had one bomb at 290 thanks to wind. I'll take it.

I have the stock shaft in it - has worked pretty well for me. I've always hit it well. Can't get it out of the bag! I've been fighting with it a little more this year though - I know it's the swing, not the club. Been battling the hooks. I think I'm starting to get it worked out though and the club is doing its job again!

I know the day is going to come eventually when I find something I like but, for now, the Speed LD continues to reign supreme.

Well the 2012 Bag is finished (I hope). Finally got my last wedge in there.
ClevelandBag012.jpg

ClevelandBag015.jpg

ClevelandBag013.jpg

ClevelandBag006.jpg

ClevelandBag011.jpg

Wow tomahawk, just awesome!

Tomahawk that's gorgeous. I'm loving all the 588 love. And the Classic. So sick.

Dayum!!! Sick bag TJ

That's a bag full of sexy right there, tomahawk!

that bag looks sick, but that white clubhead sticks out like a sore thumb

that bag looks sick, but that white clubhead sticks out like a sore thumb
I was wondering who the first person was going to be to say that Dean. HAHA. I just hit that thing so good (R11 3 wood), I can't get it out of the bag. Results baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back