What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom

20120608_182434.jpg

Boom is right! Welcome to the ever-growing Classic Family. I dare say you'll really like it.

That is Boom worthy! Nice pick up man, second best driver on the market right now after the Razr FIT!

Just picked up a Prolaunch Red for my R11S. Just what the Dr. ordered. The lower torque is better for me. I had tried everything and went back to my old fitter. Next round I hit 11 of 14 fairways....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Screw you, Tapatalk!!!

Look at the shoes...look at the price. And 10% off of that for father's day! I almost feel like I stole em'!!!

View attachment 4749

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Some golf tees, Zero Frictions. No biggie.

Sorry. I had posted with a pic, but the pic didn't go through. Tried to edit with pic but it wouldn't let me so I just edited with that.

Look at the shoes...look at the price. And 10% off of that for father's day! I almost feel like I stole em'!!!

View attachment 4749

Nice!!!!!!

Funny story. Went to our local golf store with my buddy. He wanted to get some alignment rods so we went. While he got them, he also picks up a ball retriever. We get to the register and the young girl checking him out states "good thing you got the ball retriever....ya know in case the alignment rods don't work.". I damn near was in tears laughing so hard....

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Funny story. Went to our local golf store with my buddy. He wanted to get some alignment rods so we went. While he got them, he also picks up a ball retriever. We get to the register and the young girl checking him out states "good thing you got the ball retriever....ya know in case the alignment rods don't work.". I damn near was in tears laughing so hard....

I woulda reached across the counter and gave that chick a palm full of "act right"!

Gotta understand my buddy was giving her a hard time every time he goes in there. He had it coming...

Just picked up a Nike Performance Golf Carry Stand Bag 2012 in black / gridiron.
[h=1][/h]Very nice it is too.

Three blue NDMC Grips to go on the Razr Fit, Mashie FW, and Mashie Hybrid. Almost went VDR, but decided to go with the known entity.

Well took in my 2.0s to finalize the deal. And I ended up also buying a 60* ATV wedge. :eek:

Sent from my DROID X2

Got my package today with a gently used Srixon Z star Dr and 5W. Looking forward to messing around with the adjustments.

My wife got a box from Golfsmith delivered by FedEx today. I thimk it's shirts and skorts. Hopefully all for her!

Appears Winners here must have got a new Nike load in. Picked up another Dir-fit shirt for $25. Had another one in my hand, but that one was a bit more and didn't like it quite as much.

Fo those in Canada who enjoy Nike, check Winners out everyone once in awhile. It's hit or miss, mind you.

Got my package today with a gently used Srixon Z star Dr and 5W. Looking forward to messing around with the adjustments.
Enjoy em man!!! And that Fybrid of yours! I was half tempted to go hit it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back