What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to try out a few of the new taylormade stuff. I tried out the RBZ irons and I was killing them I may have to save up for them. I also tried out the Vrs pro both the blades and the CB and the cobra s3 pro. I also tried a few of the rescues.

It's opening day at the new 9-hole par-3 layout that my "home" course just built so I decided to try it out this morning. I was probably one of the first ten players. Greens are in GREAT shape. Fairways still filling in a bit. I did ok but got killed by 3-putts on far too many holes so back to the practice green I go.

The only downside I see is there will be NO shade on most of the course which will make it tough to walk on hot days.

WP_000040.jpg

Ken

Got 9 holes in before heading into work... not easy to go from the course when it's 85 and sunny and head into work

played 18 in DE with some fellow THPers. great time as always.

Just came off the range after several hours.

played 18 in DE with some fellow THPers. great time as always.

It definitely was a great time, even though the greens were ridiculous!

Played 9 this morning. Planning to clean my spikes this afternoon and get ready for 18 tomorrow.

Played 9 this morning. Planning to clean my spikes this afternoon and get ready for 18 tomorrow.

get champ zarmas you won't have to clean your spikes! lol

get champ zarmas you won't have to clean your spikes! lol

I may just do that. I have been playing the Champ Scorpion Stingers for a while now and have been reluctant to change because I love the traction. Will be following that testing thread closely.

I may just do that. I have been playing the Champ Scorpion Stingers for a while now and have been reluctant to change because I love the traction. Will be following that testing thread closely.

Interesting. My stingers are not really dirty at all...but then again I haven't played in wet conditions yet.

Went to the range by work and did some swing work. Took some full swing video again with the guy that works there. It was interesting once again.

Interesting. My stingers are not really dirty at all...but then again I haven't played in wet conditions yet.

It was very wet and they just mowed so it wouldn't have mattered much what spikes I had on today my shoes just need a good cleaning in general.

walked 9 holes and picked up some more tubes of Nuun

Played @ Osprey Links with my buddy, Pete, this afternoon.

Played a new CC very close to my house. Very nice course, played 6100 from the tips but a very challenging course. They have everything there and are installing a short game practice area now certified by the USGA. Never new practice areas were certified. Its a bit pricey and its mainly rich dudes but the pool and restaurant may be worth it. Went out at 10:30 this morning and only got held up one time, my club now its very slow. May be pondering the hoytie toytie club life...

Hit 2 buckets at the range and then went and played 18. My swing has really been eluding me lately. Went from shooting 75-85 to hitting 90+. Worked on a couple things and shot 89 today, which I can tolerate at least.

Have to be up at 10am tomorrow for our usual skins match, so I'm hoping things come together.

Took the kids to Top Golf this afternoon before the place got too packed. Had a beer and watched them hit a few down the range.

Played in a scramble, lost to a bunch of cheating idiots (standard for a scramble I guess), LIPPED OUT FOR DOUBLE EAGLE, off the middle of the pin on an eagle chip on a par 4, shot -15. That's about it for today.

Played a new CC very close to my house. Very nice course, played 6100 from the tips but a very challenging course. They have everything there and are installing a short game practice area now certified by the USGA. Never new practice areas were certified. Its a bit pricey and its mainly rich dudes but the pool and restaurant may be worth it. Went out at 10:30 this morning and only got held up one time, my club now its very slow. May be pondering the hoytie toytie club life...

oh boy look at you mr fancy pants. sounds like a nice place. maybe when i come visit you can take me there and ill show you how to play Bingo Bango Bongo

Played in my Club Championship and finished first in my divison :blob:

Congrats OG! Well done.

Congrats OG. What an accomplishment!

I posted this in the Rant thread, but I'll post it here as well. I played in a four-man scramble this morning. They put us off in groups of 2, so we had 8 people playing each hole together. The round took 6 1/2 hours and by the time it was over, I was ready to get home. I planned on playing another round at my home course when we got done, but I didn't have time after the marathon scramble this morning. That really took all the fun out of the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back